My Boys First Car

:smiley:

Great shot. I will look for a picture of my daughter in her first car. It is red and yellow. It looks like you have a sturdier handle on yours. Mine wobbles.

Enjoy it, before long he will be asking for the keys to your car.

Thatā€™s our little Harry, heā€™s no.3 boy and so cute. Heā€™s only 10 months old and already very mobile. Obviously he gets his good looks from me :smiley: Guess this is probally an ideal opportunity to explain my absence from the boards recently, it is because i am now pregnant with no.4 baby due on 2/1/2004, so most of the time now I am just shattered. Iā€™ll try to post more often as Iā€™m a bit behind on all the gossip at the moment.

It is wonderful to see #3ā€™s picture and to have such a nice couple at TPR. How lucky you are to be married to a voice of reason. :lol:

My wife doesnā€™t quite understand why the computers are left on all the time. :frowning:

Best wishes with #4. Please keep us up to date or, if you canā€™t, ask M@tt to.

Originally posted by Techno-Chickā„¢
Guess this is probally an ideal opportunity to explain my absence from the boards recently, it is because i am now pregnant with no.4 baby due on 2/1/2004, so most of the time now I am just shattered.

OMFG #4, I guess we know what you two have been doing with all your spare time! :devil:

:lol: :chuckle: :lol:

#4 :eek: well good luck both of you :thumbsup:

p.s. you ever thought fo learning the word ā€œnoā€ :smiley:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I gather you have no need to attend Hidden Spiritā€™s party.

have a good time over xmass, just remember it all worth it in the end!!!:drink: :glug: :woot:

Oh yeah, one last comment TC, if you are so fertile would that make M@tt fertilizer! :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by M@tt
[B]

:smiley: [/B]

Looks like heā€™s been joyridingā€¦ heā€™s already lost a wingmirror :stuck_out_tongue:

Aaaah, how cute is he?

For christs sake, Iā€™m only 22, and youā€™ve got me all broody :eek:

Methinks Iā€™ll leave kids another few yearsā€¦

Very cute fella M@tt and TC!!! :thumbsup: