My Signature

Is my signature too large?

Was thinking maybe it’s getting a bit big…want your opinions on it…if you think it is, I’ll reduce the size a bit…

It’s no problem m8, I got a bigger screen to accomidate your sig… :smiley:

Does that mean it steals more of my bandwidth :wink:

I voted yes… you have to remember 56k modem user’s, also sometime’s I notice that your site that host’s the sigs can be slow for me and I’m on 2mb cable.

Curly

that could have just been the http://boinc.mundayweb.com/one/stats.php?userID=308&prj=13&trans=off link in his sig Curly

(btw Drezha, it’s not there anymore :wink: )

DT.

Not really off-topic because if I hadn’t enabled sigs to see Drezha’s I also would not have seen this:

The next person to click Droid’s Dark Throne link will be recruit number 12345! (I was just 12344.)

I have said yes…but then agen mine wasnt little :wink:

Iv resiesed mine :slight_smile: and Ive removed a picture…but its a little too big :wink: imho …

Wait a minute…how can the vote be reset?!

There was 3 votes for no yesterday…:confused:

And whats wrong with the munday web one?

What if I reduced the size of my random one?

when was the last time you actually saw it… times out every time for me.

DT.

Drezha mate…the size of this pic is yer problem…

http://www.drezha.net/sigs/sig.php

that might be your random one I dont know…but its always been the same pic for me :wink: and even if there was 3 votes for no there is still 12 for yes :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: but I dono :slight_smile: just resize that one I put above and youll be fine :wink:

p.s

didnt make it a link as you said it was ripping your bandwidth off yer website :wink:

There’s no option for “I don’t know I have sig’s turned off” :smiley:

I voted ‘yes’ and then noted it was physically smaller than that used by Curly :stuck_out_tongue:

Stacking multiple images like you have done is not so much a problem of bandwidth for me but fr continuity reading threads it makes for big gaps.

hum…

I’ve never had a problem with it… :slight_smile: I see it all the time…

As for the random pic…there is only 3 different ones atm…
(And bandwidth is now reset ;))

Well go about changing it then… :slight_smile:

Fank You!!! :smiley: