My week on Facebook for those without Facebook

First off - sponsor me !!! Malcolm Hathaway is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

I need help, I know you all know how much I like my beer :wink:

Anyway, reason for post.

this week my Facebook we have, 1.weather reports, 2.cocky people with almost amusing status updates about those sheep posting weather reports, which the sheep then copy. Then the mare that is the bad pun week for Tesco and the video of people going in to Tescos in a panto horse, oh not to forget the baggage area picture.

But now, Facebook sheep - you have finally made this grumpy ol Dryathlon participant who wants a beer chuckle, I don’t think by design though and probably not why you laughed at the photo of the penis sausage, but because in a twist of fate you managed this on my Facebook timeline/wall thingymabob.

Fans of MockTheWeek - here’s a real penis sausage!

and now for the image relating to this, well I don’t think people/sheep who shared this took much time over it - oddly I think I might SHOUT

[B]SHOPPED !!!

[/B]

Shopped ?
Of course its from a shop, you wouldnt want to make one at home would you ?

:lol: Pretty blatant P’Shop I reckon. Wonder if horse sausages will take off? Oh, they probably already do :smiley:

…and donated money to the cause to help you keep up the good work Malk. :trophy:

Here’s a tenner for your efforts DT.

Apparently a rival supermarket is launching a rival brand, my lidl pony… :getscoat:

Not the only ones I hear, The new fast food range Aldi-neati has a few hurdles to clear before it gets to this New Market.

:haha: :haha: :chuckle: Sweet!! :smiley: & @TFW. Nice one :lol:

[QUOTE=BigSix;465406]Here’s a tenner for your efforts DT.

Apparently a rival supermarket is launching a rival brand, my lidl pony… :getscoat:[/QUOTE]

And one from Bilko-text

I ordered a Burger in Tesco’s Cafe and the waitress asked “Do you want anything on it ?”

So I replied “A fiver each way please”

liking the Bilko one - at last one that is funny and hasn’t done the rounds on Facebook … yet :lol:

thank you very much to the donators :thumbsup: apparently I’m not as grumpy and up earlier in the mornings

I’m not the only TPR dryathlete

Which one of us will crack first !!!

DT.

Just in case you do, here’s something interesting yu could try to make yourself wait a little longer - Sugar Puff Beer

:slight_smile: