new one - tables!!

open table[TABLE=“class: grid, width: 100%”]

Header Font
Tabbed into header 2

data, Curly will like this for Folding@home News reports

[/TABLE]
close table

quoted text

you may also notice on large messages, a little “auto saved” in a yellow box appear, rocket scientist me, I guess that auto saves then :wink:

Pasting from word should be auto detected and word formatting converted to board tags

I’m done playing now …

a huge amount of the images have been squished, new compression and using png rather than gif, and better png filesizes.

Should in theory make the pages even faster to load, but depends on the style you are using.

to get to the new editor :smiley:

http://www.teamphoenixrising.net/profile.php?do=editoptions

Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface:
[ul]
[li] Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing[/li]> [li] Basic Editor - A simple text box[/li]> [li] Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls[/li]> [/ul]When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Cheers for the heads-up on the new tweaks DT :thumbsup: Not sure how much I’ll change, although I have reverted back to the Classic TPR style for old times sake :slight_smile: