New house

Just signed for a new house. :smiley:

Actually cheaper than this year and SO much better. With some good flatmates as well. One of them I lived with last year so know what he’s like and the other’s his mate I know from occasions as well so it’s all good.

Looks like next year will be great.:smiley:

Have a good time Drezha but unless I’m mistaken, this will be year 3 for you. Make it a productive one too mate

Yeah it’ll be the third year.

Slightly more sensible flatmates as well so knuckling down will be easier than it is now with 2 of my current flatmates.

good one m8

nice one, son tell me whens the house warming party

:wasted:

[QUOTE=kylefoulds;364444]nice one, son tell me whens the house warming party

:wasted:[/QUOTE]

As soon as we move in…July ish.

Great thing is, for 22 days in July, I’ll actually have 2 houses in Leeds where the contracts overlap. Which sounds good to me. Means I don’t have to rush the move acrss. Even then it’s only 2 streets away :rolleyes:

good luck in your new place dreha least it will only cost a few pints to get your stuff moved :wink:

you never know i might even come up for the day (Shock Horror!!!)

:lol:

I can imagine trying to introduce Gizmo, Kefkef and you to my flatmates. (the 3 yorkshire members…)

“Here’s some random people I met off the internet…” :wink:

lol i am only a 1 hr 30 mions drive away,

bump!!!

not long til you move now

we want a party damn it :stuck_out_tongue:

Another month yet Kyle :wink:

Plenty of time to plan and send the invites out then

Curly

Drez… gimme a shout if you need a hand moving… i got that ruddy great big VW Passat now and the boot space is HOOOOOGE!! :smiley:

and i wont even charge (apart from a crate of that dodgy Netto’s lager @ a fiver a time) :wasted: :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure there is plenty of henrys best to be drunk! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Gizmo;377105]Drez… gimme a shout if you need a hand moving… i got that ruddy great big VW Passat now and the boot space is HOOOOOGE!! :smiley:

and i wont even charge (apart from a crate of that dodgy Netto’s lager @ a fiver a time) :wasted: :p[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the offer matey :thumbsup:
Chances are I’m driving up for this and spending a week moving the stuff…No rush.

And looks like Curly also found the Firefox smiley plugin :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=drezha;377170]And looks like Curly also found the Firefox smiley plugin :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] No… thats a “real” picture of me after a few beers :slight_smile:

Curly

I can imagine trying to introduce Gizmo, Kefkef and you to my flatmates. (the 3 yorkshire members…)

“Here’s some random people I met off the internet…” ;)[/QUOTE]

Am not that random :stuck_out_tongue: