New

Well, I hope this is the right place for this thread. But , I am new :slight_smile:

Welcome Melesha.

im binlala not so new :stuck_out_tongue: um tell us something about yourself ?

where you from ?

Stamford Conneticut is where i live ATm. I was born in the Philipeans.

Hi Melesha

Im Helen welcom to TPR madhouse hope you like it here we are all a friendly bunch of ppl and not many of us bite most of them there barks are worse :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope to get to know you better through the forums.

Its always nice when new members say hi b4 they post as bin said tell us a bit about yourself :smiley:

Helen xx

:lol: and as Scottishbird said its a madhouse whatch out for her tho:sneaky:

so how did you find such a mad place then ?

Well lol I dunno were to begin. but, first what are those signatures that are boinc or w/e??

Aloha, welcome to our humble abode:wave:

Boinc is an easy method of doing Distrobuted Computing Projects,

Im probably not the best to explain so ill leave someone else… just let it be known once you know what its all about get Doing Simap :slight_smile: :wink:

You cheeky little wotsit bin :stuck_out_tongue:

I am nice a little mad sometimes totally mental but as long as i take my happy pills i am ok (only joking :stuck_out_tongue: )

I will get someone who knows a little bit more about boinc and stuff to tell you about it im just a learner myself with it all waite and see the pimping hats comming on soon :wink:

Grr the *******admins for Denne. need to pay more attention or make thbe music be auto added to the signatures . :confused:

Before it goes any further id like to inform you that this is a Family forum thus children are allowed and also some children to visit the forums…

language like that isnt acceptable :nono:

Oh ok sorry :frowning:

Oh, and your webcam or your link site isn’t working

Yer I know :frowning: was taken for security reasons…

the site will be back :slight_smile:

My gawd does anyone play dragon quest 8 and is pretty far on it?

Heya Mel :wave:

Welcome to the forums, may your stay with us be full of fun, cuddles and custard :smiley:

btw… dragon quest 8??? nope… never 'eard of it :stuck_out_tongue: Dungeons and Dragons online or EVE-Online 4tw!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Also never heard of dragon quest 8 :confused: then again im not much of a game player these days… more of a movie kinda person :wink:

welcome to TPR :nanawave: :smiley:

DT.

:eek: you been caught flashin on cam again :eek:

Welcome to TPR!! :cheers: