Next TPR meet weekend of October 25th

Originally posted by Bullseye
hopefully, i never commit till closer but i hope i can make it again, hopefully parents wont get too bothered about not going home from uni for my b’day, i can go the next weekend :slight_smile:
Bullseye

So it’s going to be your turn for the major embarrassment at the next one if you’re there? :devil: :lol:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
So it’s going to be your turn for the major embarrassment at the next one if you’re there? :devil: :lol:

That’s why they call him bullseye, he makes a good target! :lol:

Sorry to be a n00b but where is it? I like an excuse to use my tent :slight_smile:

http://www.lowfieldinn.co.uk/contact.htm here you will find all the info about where Mojo’s is :slight_smile:

ok I never seen an answer to this b4 so i’ll ask…Mojo do you own this place? If so nice place if not nice place. who knows I might come there sometime. My dads grandfather “John Winters” came from Yorkshire. were? I don’t know and cant find any info on him over there. But it is in his obits and death certificate. and on grave stone. so I am assuming its true. Lack of birth certif. makes it just here say. But I will make it over there b4 I die I hope…

Originally posted by jimwyser
ok I never seen an answer to this b4 so i’ll ask…Mojo do you own this place? If so nice place if not nice place. who knows I might come there sometime. My dads grandfather “John Winters” came from Yorkshire. were? I don’t know and cant find any info on him over there. But it is in his obits and death certificate. and on grave stone. so I am assuming its true. Lack of birth certif. makes it just here say. But I will make it over there b4 I die I hope…

Yes Jim, Mojo and his lovely wife Bev own The Lowfield Inn, infact it was only a couple of months ago they had their first anniversary :slight_smile:

It is indeed a lovely place and the food is superb, and the hospitality is second to none especially from their dog Tyson if you find his weak spot :lol:

I hope that some day (in the not too distant future) you will be able to come over here and find out more about your great grandfather :slight_smile:

Stop winding me up with these trips :cry:
I’ll have to send Mojo a few bob towards a drink for you all.

I should have taken a photo of the MEGA Mixed grill I had on the saturday :smiley:

Would have given MAJOC a hart attack just looking at the picture :slight_smile:

What, You copying Bilko was you Efaill ?? :lol:

I wasn’t copying… I was competing :smiley:

seeing as this is going to be the last of the yr, I’ll show up, even if it is only for a few hours :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Neal Chantrill
[B]The wife and i are good to go…Can we book floor space now please? My wife is from Australia and if the temp is down below 20c she thinks it’s cold :confused:(No joke). I fear a couple of nights out in october with the wind and rain and the sub-zero weather might make her start on AGAIN about moving to Oz :o .

Oh and don't laugh when we walk in,  I'm 5'8 and she's just under 6'2, a beast of a woman:D  Don't fear though guys, i still get my say, i do the washing cooking, cleaning and ironing when i say, not when she tells me too!!!  So try not to say 'You're tall', she knows:D .  

Ask Ian_D, he’s met her(and lived):eek: [/B]

Just be sure to bring lots of jumpers/hot water bottles/duvets ect :stuck_out_tongue:

*Hids is gonna be prepared this time :nod:

Bump, Bump , Bumpedy-Bump

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

Just 7 weeks to go :slight_smile:

I will be there.

I’ll be there again :slight_smile: time off Friday Before / Monday After
sorted :slight_smile:

Mojo please reserve me a plot in the field :slight_smile:

I’ve being doing a bit of stitching together and ended up with
a panaramic ish shot of Mojo’s…looks nice eh so get
ya self there Oct 25th.

Think i can make it. No surplus Hdd’s this time, so you’re all going to have to bring your own! And that field will be comfortable in October, tents are too damn hot in August.

Still need a lift from someone, pleeeeeeeeeeease!!! :D.

Need to get a new sleeping bag sorted out for the next one then :smiley:

can you get one with a charcoal filter? :smiley:

Originally posted by Radar
can you get one with a charcoal filter? :smiley:

:fart:

Cheeky git :stuck_out_tongue: :razz: