Next TPR meet weekend of October 25th

It’s the only date in october free I’m afraid - will be the last one of 2003.

Post away with suggestions/comments/complaints

Hmm, plenty of time to butter up the missus (Mincer!)… might see what I can do :slight_smile:

Its good by me.

Put Me, Mike & Slim Dude down for that one.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

Whaaaaaaa :cry:

Think i might have had my last Mojos outting. Got a shot at getting a slot in one of the new bars in town, but it’s a seven day week, so no time off :frowning:

Woulda been sweet too :frowning: ho hum.

SB

Originally posted by Stevieboy
[B]Whaaaaaaa :cry:

Think i might have had my last Mojos outting. Got a shot at getting a slot in one of the new bars in town, but it’s a seven day week, so no time off :frowning:

Woulda been sweet too :frowning: ho hum.

SB [/B]
You getting into the bar stewarding then m8? I’m currently doing two shifts a week at a local members club, is easy money and they show the footy on a Saturday afternoon :smiley:

Originally posted by riddlermarc
You getting into the bar stewarding then m8? I’m currently doing two shifts a week at a local members club, is easy money and they show the footy on a Saturday afternoon :smiley:

Nah, might be getting back into my old game, DJing, shiney new bar, got a rack of amps 6’ high and a projector screen about a mile wide :smiley:

Gotta talk to the owner on wednesday night, worked for him before so i’ve already got one foot in the door :smiley:

SB

OK Whos up for giving me a lift for this one ? Will pay towards petrol money etc… if I ask now someone might volunteer by the 23rd of October or so :p.

I’ll be in Milan on a Jolly Boys OUTING (just four lads from the Production Support DBAs group from Littlewoods :wink: )

Maybe next time.

C’est la vie. :smiley:

Neal - Renata is VERY tall and VERY pleasant as is your good self. :wink:

Save me a place in the field :smiley: Can’t wait till the next one YIPPEEEE!:flip:

Arses! I’ll be in Canada for a family wedding! :frowning:

Till next year…

Dam going to be in NZ in Oct may be next time :smiley:

October? Tell me it’s sunny an warm then! :nod:

Originally posted by MAOJC
October? Tell me it’s sunny an warm then! :nod:

:haha:
Taken from Oct 2002
Average temp 10.9 °C/°F 51.7 Rainfall 97.0 mm/in. 3.8 :smiley:

Im going to be there! I aint gonna miss another meet.

@ Ciccio & Hids, u 2 better be there :smiley:

Looking forward to seeing the gang again :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Johnnypf
[B]Im going to be there! I aint gonna miss another meet.

@ Ciccio & Hids, u 2 better be there :smiley: [/B]

Don’t know if we will be if SB can’t make it :frowning:

Unless you’re volunteering to pick us up PF :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hids
We might be able to help, we should have a bigger motor by then and you arent tooooo far away are you?

Remind us closer to the time. Going away in a couple of weeks and cant think about much else at the moment!

Foxy
:flip:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
[B]Don’t know if we will be if SB can’t make it :frowning:

Unless you’re volunteering to pick us up PF :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Hids & Co

Not a problem, as foxy said we will have a much bigger motor and you are just 40 mins away from us.

No problems

Originally posted by FoxyLady
[B]Hids
We might be able to help, we should have a bigger motor by then and you arent tooooo far away are you?

Remind us closer to the time. Going away in a couple of weeks and cant think about much else at the moment!

Foxy
:flip: [/B]

Originally posted by Dezyboy
[B]Hids & Co

Not a problem, as foxy said we will have a much bigger motor and you are just 40 mins away from us.

No problems [/B]

If you could that would be fandabydozy, thanks guys :smiley:

Also just sent you a pm :wink:

hopefully, i never commit till closer but i hope i can make it again, hopefully parents wont get too bothered about not going home from uni for my b’day, i can go the next weekend :slight_smile:
Bullseye