Ogame and SHO

It seems there has been a slight disturbance in the Uni, and at this moment the SHO alliance has ceased to exist :eek:

I’m sure it will all be rectified at some stage, but in the meantime Lady Morgana has decided to move in with us :slight_smile:

… erm, I would suggest we forego the usual practice of sending a welcome pack of res, seeing as she already has 7 million points :lol:

Woooo.

Is there still a bit of life in Ogame then ?
I might sign up if these a bit of pushing and shoving going on

:wink:

between you and me, i just signed to the new begins with the letter C universe with the shiny new GUI and it looks quite nice.

New top 10 on Amraam…

your full of shit as per normal :spit:

Amramms account got hacked and planets were deleted , the fleet is in limbo stuck between 2 deleted moons.

They also deleted the SHO alliance , however not all members will be rejoining the re-formed SHO.

You havent put many points on what was left of my old account yet Noel.

I’ll probably overtake you soon at this rate.

:slight_smile:

After that post he PMed me and told me what happened. I thought his rips were hit.

Ive been making 8 planets that you deleted!! :wink: and I havent had much time but I have still went up about 10k.

Are you playign again?? Overtake me?

[QUOTE=Noel;444509]After that post he PMed me and told me what happened. I thought his rips were hit.

[/QUOTE]

Try not to think , you not best suited to it.

[QUOTE=Noel;444509]
Ive been making 8 planets that you deleted!! :wink: and I havent had much time but I have still went up about 10k.

Are you playign again?? Overtake me?[/QUOTE]

10K in two weeks ?
Guess I could catch you up then, if I was playing…

Well if thats a problem that im going slow, you can have your account back anytime.

Not a problem, expect me to laugh a bit if I do overtake you though.

Wow, your sad. Its a game, And i have a social life, i dont spend my life on it.

Edit, the game sucks and so do i. Put it in V-mode like you said.

and the stuffed toy cleared the handle of the pram and sailed sweetly into the road.

Thats ok, make you easier to catch.