Ogame : BANNED :-)

but thats the point… The new right hand is INactive… VM and 1 week inactive. At least your active.

tbh, I think apart from the occasional dabble, there’s no players left in ogame at all.

DT.

I almost came out of Vac mode earlier … there’s about 1.8 million DF been in G6 all day :slight_smile:

but I can’t be arsed with all that fleetsaving stuff, so I’d probably get whacked in a week (again) :smiley:

Ooops, I guess my exit has broken the Alliance then.
I was sure I left the keys with Oldstuff.

Oh well
**** happens

Yeah Oldstuff still has the keys, and I started dropping in every week (since that nudge you gave me) just to check on things :wink:

I’m thinking I did something to alter my status, but I’m buggered if I know how I did it :lol:

It wall all become clear eventually … maybe

Sorted Kinda… Im now right hand, and ive made a new rank call TPR Jedi Wolly :lol: You have all the rights of a right hand :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;444383]tbh, I think apart from the occasional dabble, there’s no players left in ogame at all.

DT.[/QUOTE]

Its so quiet that you can get complacent about fleet saves.

yeah, that was my downfall last time, just couldn’t be bothered to send any decoy recs to the DF

For almost a year nobody had tried anything like a hit on my fleetsaves, then suddenly … no fleet left :frowning:

Snigger, banned for bashing again.
Probably an inactive Farmer-Fred account, have they nothing better to do ?

So lets follow the handy link in that to contact the game operator…

Dont panic, its the old Uni 2, remember that ?

:lol: Do you really mind being banned… Nah!!

wow, you’ve now been banned more times than me :lol:

DT.