Personal Goals?

Originally posted by Egad
Don’t try to thwart me now! Neal tried to thwart me once and suffered numerous system failures which seriously hampered his efforts. It could happen again… :devil:

No need for all that Egad…a simple reply along the lines of “Ike, you wouldn’t recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing ‘Cunning plans are here again’” would have sufficed!

ROFLMAO!! :haha:

Originally posted by ike
and I just want to keep ahead of Egad. Luckily, I have a cunning plan…

:eek: … does it involve overclocked Turnips ?? :smiley:

/ … damn, I’m so impressed with that siggy of yours (wish I’d thought of it), I may change my username to Percy :chuckle:

Originally posted by Neal Chantrill
Just afew more pieces of hardware then i can build my new(To me) 2Ghz computer.:wink:

Good for you Neal!

…darn it…:wall:

Originally posted by wolram
[B]:eek: … does it involve overclocked Turnips ?? :smiley:

[/B]

:hehehmm:

[B]

/ … damn, I’m so impressed with that siggy of yours (wish I’d thought of it), I may change my username to Percy :chuckle: [/B]

Praise be to TrueInsanity and/or madDragon, for they are Siggy Gods!!!:hail: :hail:

Originally posted by Landor
[B]Sorry Maojc,

It is bigger then me now. I am just sitting back and watching the scenery go by.

:smiley: [/B]

I soon will have the power for:

Son of STOMPINATOR!

Originally posted by Neal Chantrill
Well i’d just like to try and keep level with Neal!! My goal at Skz was to catch Utherwun. I have overtaken him now. Now it SJ761(Muhahahaha). New motherboard arrives this week from Overclocker, oops, Ian_d. Just afew more pieces of hardware then i can build my new(To me) 2Ghz computer.:wink:

Neal say it isn’t so. More crunching power :mad: I don’t stand a chance:wall: Guess I had better enjoy my last week or so of looking down on you in the stats before I start eating your dust.:wink:
Steve B.

Originally posted by MAOJC
[B]I soon will have the power for:

Son of STOMPINATOR! [/B]

WWWWWwwwwwwWWWWwwwwWWWWWWwwwww :smiley: