PIC'S

Okay so I havn’t seen you guys for soooooo long and the gallery of members pics seems to have vanished (prolly not looking hard enough)… so come on bare ya shame, how much grey hair have ya got now? lol

Me,:smiley: loads, would love to upload a pic but… the camera says I’m tooooo beautiful to photo… NOT!!!

now i’ve been hovering around here long enough TG to be able to ‘dig up’ one of you from i reckon ‘03/04’ :wink:

Man… bring up the past why don’t ya… lol

Not an old Mojo’s one… please… Nooooooooo

Oh how we struggled to get pics of you at Mojo’s :lol:

<— recent one of me in the avatar :smiley: No grey, just getting lots of wrinkles :rolleyes:

My most recent one’s in my profile. A couple of years old and a few more grey hairs since then. :smiley:

[quote=TankGirl;437805]Okay so I havn’t seen you guys for soooooo long and the gallery of members pics seems to have vanished (prolly not looking hard enough)… so come on bare ya shame, how much grey hair have ya got now? lol

Me,:smiley: loads, would love to upload a pic but… the camera says I’m tooooo beautiful to photo… NOT!!![/quote]
Give in! being dying to see a pic of you!
I’ll be adding some to the profile album later tonight… if they can see this mug, they can see you too.
Heidi

I don’t know what you mean… :smiley:

ok theres one of me in my profile :slight_smile: taken last august on my honeymoon

@vortex you wanna see me, put ya pic up then!

/get gloves and throws them down and runs

:slight_smile:

R you sure she didn’t break camara…lol

/song mode

aint no camera strong enough,…

[quote=TankGirl;437939]@vortex you wanna see me, put ya pic up then!

/get gloves and throws them down and runs

:)[/quote]
Well let get it done:D
Now you know by now that I can’t run far…
So you would just have to give in and submit. LOL

You first…

Submit… or show my ugly mug… that I have done on profile:
http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/album.php?albumid=10
Ok I submit… too tired to argue:D

OK fine, I am now punching the keyboard doing this…

Hha you have to put one up now tankgirl…doubledog dare you

K… Hair cut first (coz I look like a Yeti) and it be at the front of ma crappy car

Deal?

[quote=TankGirl;437970]K… Hair cut first (coz I look like a Yeti) and it be at the front of ma crappy car

Deal?[/quote]
a yeti! Ah Yetis are cute.
I think I heard you got a perm?
Gee like pulling teeth to get a photo

Man even the Yeti’s don’t come close…

Perm? Wwots one of those?

Hair is only 2" long… should be shorter…

[quote=TankGirl;437974]Man even the Yeti’s don’t come close…

Perm? Wwots one of those?

Hair is only 2" long… should be shorter…[/quote]
Yep that would be hard to do… You didn’t seem the type and short is how I pictured it.
Guess I better re-read the PM that told me that.