Racial Attack in Welshpool

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20071130/tuk-uk-britain-racial-fa6b408_2.html

Ohh dear, seems that the place is going even more to the dogs!

:newmon:

A man has been convicted of racially aggravated harassment after calling a Welsh woman English.

Was it an offence because she wasn’t English or is the country held in such poor regard its considered offensive to call ANYONE English.

She wasn’t bothered by the fact that he called her a female dog…just that he said she was English :rolleyes:

Excessive political correctness meets the genetic hatred of all things English by the Welsh - hmm a heady mix. When I saw Welshpool I was expecting Polish…

Just as well he didn’t call her Muhammad.

Mr Balrog sir, I salute you.
Had I been drinking beer at this moment it would be all over my screen.

Do you think the outcome would have been different if it had been an asian guy calling her an english bitch?? Hmmmm???

Even I have to agree the silly cow needs a slap. Over sensitive cow.

The silly thing is There would probably be anyone hard pushed in the marches that call them selves Welsh that couldn’t find an English ancestor.

so if i call anyone english and there welsh i should expect a prison sentence… hmmm

shut up ya Nottingham based person :wink:

DT.

Nottingham eh :chin: probably means you lot are Saxons :lol:

[QUOTE=Efaill;402753]
The silly thing is There would probably be anyone hard pushed in the marches that call them selves Welsh that couldn’t find an English ancestor.[/QUOTE]

Ditto the Shropshire marches with Welsh ancestors, that’s why we don’t generally get much of this nonsense round here. Unless its six nations time of course, but that is usually good natured.

I class my self as welsh but I have an English grandmother and Part of my grandfathers family can be traced up to around Hereford way. We all have so many ancestors we all could be part anything.

I get more pee’d off with the government not allowing me to call myself English…can I take them to court?

I deliberately put ENGLISH on any form I fill in :smiley:

WELSHRAM :slight_smile:

I think that is something totally different :wink:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;402755]shut up ya Nottingham based person :wink:

DT.[/QUOTE]

:nono:, well the precedent has been set now… see you in court :chuckle:

These earthlings are crazy.

:newmon: I can’t beat that one :thumbsup: