Reclaiming GREAT Britain

Gentlemen, the line in the sand has been drawn.

The death sentence will soon be reintroduced. Public hangings, floggings and the stocks will soon be part of our prison / probation system. Compulsory repatriation and confiscation of possessions of foreign criminals will be the norm. Asbos will be replaced with the birch at 8 years and chain gangs at 12. Legal aid will be withdrawn for any person of UK or foreign extraction accused of sedition or treason.

Compulsory sterilisation will take place for all pikeys. A license will be required before anyone with an IQ less than a plank of wood is allowed to breed. Disability claimants will be tested by putting them is a room with a pit bull and seeing how fast they can get to the door. Fox hunting will be reintroduced using Chavs.

Politicians will be culled by bounty hunters. Convicted terrorists will be force fed those foods banned under their belief system.

Yes, i have been asked to appy for the position of local Magistrate :boggle:

Send them all to Australia :slight_smile: Congratties be harsh some of thse people understand nothing else

you’ve got my vote :thumbsup:

congrats :slight_smile:

A bit harsh. Make them pay us back. Create colonies on remote Hebridean islands with no chance of escape and force them to work to pay for their crimes. They don’t get fed unless they earn it.

We could do with more of that kind of stuff :thumbsup:

… and a recent Wolram survey has found that 100% of repeat offenders that were eventually dispatched with a 9mm did not commit any further crimes :wink:

mwahahahaha, but 103% of criminals dispatches with a Round house kick to the face did not reoffend so stick that in your pipe wolly :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy it while you can Kyle … the way this Government is going, all contact sports will probably be banned by 2010 :ghey:

[QUOTE=wolram;392584]We could do with more of that kind of stuff :thumbsup:

… and a recent Wolram survey has found that 100% of repeat offenders that were eventually dispatched with a 9mm did not commit any further crimes ;)[/QUOTE]

Bah…statistics can be fiddled with

Lol! Congrats ol’ bean :slight_smile: Ha! Pitbull indeed. Let this wheelie at it - I’ll show you Cage Fighting. You ask our cat :wink: