Show us your tools

Over the years I have bought many tools.
Some I even know how to use.

Some I have used only once, how often at 15:50 on a sunday do you need to cobble together a Toyota alternator mount using a Rover 420 Gsi Turbo bolt ?
I have a specially deep 3/8 drive socket that did the job so my sister could drive to work that evening.

My favourite tool at the moment is a Makita DF330D.
Its a small but reasonably powerful drill driver thingy with a tiny Li-Ion battery pack.
This battery lasts very well and it gets into spaces the big-guns cannot such as between 300mm joists or as I found today, inside a 300mm kitchen cabinet.

So whats your current favourite tool ?

Built PC’s, taken apart servers, put up shelves, and used it countless times on the bike :thumbsup:

I particularly like the star key bits, and the socket is the same size as the nuts on the back of the i/o shield :smiley:

I must resist this thread
I should resist this thread
I could resist this thread
I might resist this thread
I may resist this thread

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;460332]My favourite tool at the moment is a Makita DF330D.
Its a small but reasonably powerful drill driver thingy with a tiny Li-Ion battery pack.
This battery lasts very well and it gets into spaces the big-guns cannot such as between 300mm joists or as I found today, inside a 300mm kitchen cabinet.

So whats your current favourite tool ?[/QUOTE]

Very nice :slight_smile: Yes, modern lithium ion battery tools are fantastic, compact and powerful…

Oh bu99er it …
Your Makita DF330D - My Bosch Pro Blue range similar drill and up one impact driver and LED torch :rofl:

The manuals are bigger than the tools. You will note the avidly read, well thumbed 217 page torch manual :rolleyes: - You can’t be to careful :chuckle: