Signatures

Could all TPR’ers please take a few moments out to check the signatures for dead links, especially to sig counters please.

boinc.mundayweb is a common one as is use of the old BoincStats url that has recently changed.

Many Thanks :smiley:

DT.

munday web one has always worked for me…:confused:

Appears to be working for me too (mundayweb in my sig)

I’m not getting either of them, and I cant even get to his site :confused:

I’ll investigate some more :Plot:

OK, so I resolve mundayweb.com to http://69.93.254.178 which is a server ran by the hosting company theplanet.com by the looks of things. Now I can ping the server absolutely fine, although slow in comparison to other sites or even the hosting of these forums.
Can I see the site = nope. :confused: I’ve even tried through an anonymous proxy - I reckon NTL have done something as that IP has a few mentions on the web for virus pushing scripts as it appears in the past the server has been infected. That’s my best guess now :chin:

DT.

So no go on those sigs until it’s sorted or?

Seems odd…

thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now.

DT u sure something firewall or ad blocker didnt get set to block the site some how on your end ?

never had problem with site other than a hic up or two thats never lasted more day .

I tried on another NTL connection in the local area with my laptop and had the same, yet the BT line it appeared fine.

Mail sent to tech support at NTL - not that they will know what to do with it… :sigh:

DT.