For whom the bell tolls - Metallica

At speaker breaking and ear splitting levels :smiley:

Metal/rock night out? I think so :smiley:

UB40 : Red Red Wine

Oops

Underworld : born slippy

You caught me in the "U"s :slight_smile:

SomaFM - Groove Salad.

I recently started hearing “Twisted Transistor” by Korn, coming up on their new album. I’m hooked, every time I hear it in the truck, it suddenly decides to go as fast as it can while the windows roll down and the volume goes up as loud as the speakers will handle. Strangest thing, really… :confused: :wink:

Kool & The Gang’s “Celebration” Album - kinda moldy it’s so old, but still good stuff… :smiley:

Revolving, by Dakona… mostly because I was looking through my playlist for an awesome song to put on my playlist, and it happened to be the one I ended on. :slight_smile:

Pussy Liquor - Rob Zombie

A song thats about drink…but can easily be mistaken as something else :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.radiofreecolorado.net
Classic Rock 60s 70s 80s :thumbsup:

Janis Joplin at the moment!

Well i usualy have www.di.fm running in the background.

scroll down and hit the link for ‘Chillout’

I found LOTS of new tunes on here and they have an active playlist so you can find out whats playing.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sarge.

half term is drawing to an end - the kids have been together all week, so sat here listening out for the next fight/argument… :lol:

DT.

revives thread again while drunk :glug:

Pink Floyd’s Division Bell :smiley:

snow patrol run…its been playin in my head all day so i decieded about time i actually listened to it

Theme tune to Band of Brothers…

Just finished the entire series…

I’m feeling drawn to crack open some Hendrix this morning, need a little of his madness to wake me up a bit!!