stopping

i think i will be stop crunching again for a while… its getting to the point where i have stoped thinking of it as fun and more of a chore…

i will [if i can] get all those computers on to seti but the possibility of a job there is getting slimmer and slimmer each time i talk to them…

unless someone wants to kill one of teachers who said they would help out…

of course i will leave my account in the team, and like before i will prob start up again in the future… i only brought 2k points per week anyway, so it wont be a massive lose with all your farmers out there…

sorry guys :frowning: [and gals]

Thats too bad. With my efforts I have recently just setting it and forgetting it. I have been working a lot and havent invested much time into keeping tabs on things.

same here I tend to install and forget… if it keeps going then so be it… unless its my main rig then I work on it :smiley:

Regardless of how many points it is you bring to the team, they are all just as important as those of us who have the access to large resources. I have a lot running and although the fun sometimes leaves for a vacation, it’s never a chore to just turn on a machine :slight_smile:

Look forward to your return :smiley:

DT.

My f@h avg seems to be reflecting my set it and forget it attitude… I’m 17th in avg production?! I used to be 8th!

2300 points should post by the end of the weekend :wink:

i have a black room, with wallpaper that no only seems to keep heat in the room, but somehow produces its own heat…
im using the watercooling kit that DT sold to me… Exellent peice of kit, it droped my Avrage temp by about 10°C or so… but with the weather being 20°C hotter than usual it kinda cancals it all out, and iv got myself 4 brand new fans for the case and that 4x fan splitter thing [unfortunatly its still running at 7v rather than the Full 12]
but that still wasn’t enuff and ended up with 2 Desk fans in my room on, and computers in the other room turning off constently and my dads now moaning that seti is on all the machines, iv tried hiding it like i did before with renaming the program name and editing the configeration files, but they seemed to have done something with the code to stop it now… and everytime i change the name is redownloads…
and its getting hard to sleep, in room, 3 times iv had to sleep on the sofa just because its quite, and its taking a long time to switch between applications due to heat/cpu usage of seti…

it was just getting to the point where i was geting Annoyed with it…

like i said, if possible i will still stick all those school machines on seti since i dont have to worrry about dad yelling at me and heat of my room…

oow… while im still thinking abuot it:
@DT what was the name of the liquid you place in the resivour of the watercooling kit…

i am down to ROCK bottom… and i dont want to buy something DIffrent incase it has a bad reaction with the stuff that is currently in there…

:offtopic:

there is stuff specifically designed to use in w/c kit, water-wetter and others. If the liquid in it is the blue stuff, then it’s probably just car anti-freeze/coolant.

DT.