Tally ho chaps!

Would you mind tidying up the place and make sure you put the cat out please. :tiphat:

Stompiozo, stompiozo, ole, ole, ole!

[QUOTE=Nightlord;433413]Would you mind tidying up the place and make sure you put the cat out please. :tiphat:

Stompiozo, stompiozo, ole, ole, ole![/QUOTE]

:haha:

Most of us crunch SETI exclusively. How’s your SETI? I mean really, knock yourself out! Hit the road silly bugga…:sarcwave:

Most of us crunch SETI exclusively. How’s your SETI? I mean really, knock yourself out! Hit the road silly bugga…:sarcwave:[/QUOTE]

RealPhenom… Nightlord is a former TPR member who sadly left TPR…

Now his new team are about to stomp us… :frowning:

Nightlord… Damn you!!!

[QUOTE=TheFiend;433419]RealPhenom… Nightlord is a former TPR member who sadly left TPR…

Now his new team are about to stomp us… :frowning:

Nightlord… Damn you!!![/QUOTE]

Not in SETI, only in combined BOINC. In SETI we are miles ahead of the Scottish BOINCers.:kickbum:

Also, don’t expect me to have any respect for anyone who leaves TPR. I have looked very carefully into many teams, and overall TPR can’t be beat IMO.:smiley:

Hi Nightlord. :wave: Long time no hear m8. How’s things up North?

Hi Droid!

It’s cold and snowy here I one might expect. Roads are mostly ok around the village, but further North it’s dodgy. More snow for tomorrow and Wednesday might be really bad. Hopefully all you guys down south are all keeping safe and warm. :xfinger:

@Fiend, don’t worry about RealPhenom. It’s easy to jump to conclusions of sinister overtones, but you guys know me better than that :ghey: and I’m too old and withered to worry too much anyway.

@RP: easy tiger…too much to trouble you with just now, but I’m no stranger here and I think a personal 1.3 Million on Seti is plenty enough for now (though The Major or Mr.kj might disagree).
:
:
:
So anyway, you guys got any plans to boost your output? How’s the GPU’s coming along - do they pack much of a punch on Seti? They run a storm on GPUGrid - 10k per day from an E4300 CPU driving a GTX260 :smiley:

well hello to the devil in slippers :smiley:

seti on CUDA devices has teething problems still, so I’m using my cuda device for Folding as I’ve a stomp in view coming soon :devil: unless the devil comes back ‘home’ :devil:

:Poke:

DT.

CUDA worked pretty well on SETI for me, but since AP is down I am using only one of my 9800 GTX+ cards so that my i7 is not idle. I hope Rast gets the app that allows the GPU and CPU to run MB units at the same time can fix it so multiple GPU configurations are utilized. If not then I hope AP gets fixed soon.

Cheers all!:cheers:

Hoping to upgrade my two Semprons to Athlon 64 X2s, poss 2.8ghz and I have a third machine in build thanks to a case DT gave me a while back (cheers DT :thumbsup:) and I hope to have the same in that one. Just need a mobo and CPU as I have everything else, acquired from various sources over time. Would have liked to put Phenoms in, but still a bit out of my price range, now I’m unemployed. :frowning:

Well, as of 11pm on Wednesday night, TSBT are only 20k short of TPR according to boincstats. So given the lag in project updates, it means the dead has been done.:tiphat:

On another note…sorry to hear you news Droid. We had news today that I may be joining you in the same situation. So if it does happen (and it’s likely), my crunching power will be severely reduced to save on the leccy bill :frowning:

Just have to wait and see what the next week or two brings. :xfinger:

Congrats Nightlord :slight_smile: your a top guy :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Nightlord;433648]Well, as of 11pm on Wednesday night, TSBT are only 20k short of TPR according to boincstats. So given the lag in project updates, it means the dead has been done.:tiphat:

On another note…sorry to hear you news Droid. We had news today that I may be joining you in the same situation. So if it does happen (and it’s likely), my crunching power will be severely reduced to save on the leccy bill :frowning:

Just have to wait and see what the next week or two brings. :xfinger:[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed on that Nightlord. Is a big problem all over :frowning: