Thanks Ian_d

Thanks for the use of your SETI Q. I have not been able to connect all day and was was getting low on work unit’s. Just wanted to say thank you for making the service available to us to keep us crunching.
Fellow Ex-Skz member
Steve B.
SJ761

I will second that! I just got home, saw my home and work PCs still not being able to transmit, came onto the board and saw Neal’s post in the other thread about Ian’s queue and immediately went for it.

Now I have more spot for my WU’s on both PCs.

Thanks Ian - fellow ex-Skz’er! Now if only I can get added to that virtual team. :smiley:

Brian

No problem chaps - the queue’ll be there until SETI1 is DEAD

I’ve shuffled a few WUs about so hopefully everyone will have enough for today (Monday) :eek:

:smiley:

You can also use my setiq at 62.97.250.7:5517 , I have aprx. 350 wu`s queued.

I will as soon as Ians queue is empty :flip:

Thanks for the use of your SETI Q. I have not been able to connect all day and was was getting low on work unit’s. Just wanted to say thank you for making the service available to us to keep us crunching. Fellow Ex-Skz member Steve B. SJ761

I’ll second that too. Its currently hard to get any connection to the berkeley servers. Had to try to connect 20 times only to get 1 WU.
So thanks for your queue Ian :worship:

Likewise for my Q if anyone gets caught short

http://doubletop.no-ip.com:5517 if you empty that one, I can pass through some from my works Q if needed.

DT.

If this gets to be a problem, and if someone can tell me how to set up the Q so it doesnt need a pass through to Berkely for new clients, then my Q has about 500 WU’s i think ( will post the addy when i get home

Andy

Thanks overclocker just uploaded some. :slight_smile:

Give us the address m8 and I’ll try daisy-chaining my Queue thru yours if that’s OK ? :eek:

Hey Ian,

I sent WU’s to your queue from my home and work PCs starting last night (my time). When I go to check the stats on your site, my listing is apparently showing up as user, “3458469”.

How do I change that? Just want to make sure all of my info is well and good and those WU’s get added to my tally once they finally are able to get uploaded to Berkeley.

Thanks,
Brian Leahy

Just having problems with the box the Q is on at the moment, have to restart, and as i not got a static IP it will have to be whatever IP i get assigned when i get back on, i will update this, as soon as i get the connection back up

Andy

/edit anyone needing Q mine will also now be online for forseeable future @ http://phla me.no-i p.org:5 517/

(take out the spaces)

Andy

Sorry for the late reply - the answer is you don’t until the Queue can contact Berkeley to lookup who 3458469 is.

Looks like, during the night, it got thru and looked you up, so no worries. :thumbsup:

:smiley:

Yeah, just saw that before coming to the forum and reading your reply. :slight_smile:

Sounds good then. Thanks once again!

Brian