The Lowfield

Well its started

:cry:

:sigh:

Still… sooner its started, sooner its done.

Nice pic TFW, I hope that vehicle hasn’t caught your eye for the next Banjul :lol:

and yeah, sooner it’s down the sooner it’s back :wink:

[QUOTE=wolram;375744]Nice pic TFW, I hope that vehicle hasn’t caught your eye for the next Banjul :lol:

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea where I could find another impractical vehicle for travelling abroad in.

More pictures of the Lowfields demise to follow as and when they become available from our now roaming reporter, Mojo.

And another

hope dammo moved his car, otherwise that 360 is parked on it!

Hey, it looks like there is a useable picnic table sitting out front there. Was any one going to save it or is it a goner too?

:lol: is that the one that got stood on for painting the back of Tigger ?

if so I don’t think it’s that usable to sit on - was a bit wobbly and Hids covered it in orange paint !!

DT.

And I cut the ends off it with a circular saw whilst Tiggering…

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;375990]:lol: is that the one that got stood on for painting the back of Tigger ?

if so I don’t think it’s that usable to sit on - was a bit wobbly and Hids covered it in orange paint !!

DT.[/QUOTE]

I did not! :smackbum:

I wasn’t allowed the paint brush long enough to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Hidden Spirit;375997]I did not! :smackbum:

I wasn’t allowed the paint brush long enough to do that :p[/QUOTE]

Exhibit A

This one is from about 10am. The function room was never going to put up much of a fight given the state it was in.

The grab pulls off huge chunks at a time - given the crap quality of the function room extensions this fight is not even close to fair.

Kelly sat on one of the containers. She was quite subdued, mind you she had worked really hard packing the pub for the previous week or so, the only member of the “team” to do so. I guess her mood was justified :frowning:

Elmo did his bit too, lost count of how many trips up and down to the flat. He’s got a couple more squeaks now but in general did well. Here he is impersonating a gas truck.

This one speaks for itself really - this is towards the end of Tuesday

Inside the pub was very bare by now - yes I did save the chimney hood but not the fireplace - apparently Nanny Blair and his disciples do not allow open fires in new pubs any more as someone may burn themselves :ghey: so I must have a wood burning stove (erm… but they get hot too :realmad:)

Day 2 - not many photos, as you can see the function room is gone as has the majority of macallums. Weather was gorgeous all the way through - shame I wasn’t in a better mood to enjoy it.

Scrap iron - anything not being reused was picked from the rubble by the arm and piled up ready for the tinkers. TFW would love this job and trust me it looked a damned sight easier than heaving the stuff out by hand which was being saved.