The Mary Whitehouse Experience

Just found these on YouTube and nearly peed my pants laughing. Haven’t seen them for ages, but still funny.

THE MARY WHITEHOUSE EXPERIENCE

Seen Newman and Badiel from MWE perform live once. They ere excellent.

And have seen Rob Newman on his own twice.

Wonder if they are out on DVD yet?

Wasn’t the last time I checked.

now that’s strange as I was educating the office n the humour of this a few weeks ago :smiley:

DT.

loved this entire series, and Rob Newman I’ve seen a couple of times since - last was about 1 year ago when he was touring with Mark Thomas, very political but very funny too.

Close to the mark comedy about “Bringing democracy to the middle east” being a euphamism for “stealing all their oil” :smiley:

I digress… they REALLY need to do a dvd box set of this series!

[QUOTE=Spaceboy;394346]loved this entire series, and Rob Newman I’ve seen a couple of times since - last was about 1 year ago when he was touring with Mark Thomas, very political but very funny too.

Close to the mark comedy about “Bringing democracy to the middle east” being a euphamism for “stealing all their oil” :smiley:

I digress… they REALLY need to do a dvd box set of this series![/QUOTE]

Newman and Badiel stuff was available on VHS.

I think Newman is a comic genius. Second time I went to see him peform I got to speak to him after the show, and he remembered taking the piss out of me the previous time he had appeared in Cumbria. But I’m keeping quet about why he took the piss out of me… :shifty: