****THE OFFICIAL MOJO'S THREAD****

“Aye” here too, even though i dunno when i’m next gonna be able to get to “a Mojos” :frowning: I’ll chuck a few quid into the pot (ie post it to Mojo).

If anything the lan needs all the help it can get until people find an alternative to that shoddy crappy piece of w@nk coding that calls itself DC++, the fact that it doesn’t share that it doesn’t share folders correctly makes it a bit tricky to share the game patches.

(no, i’m not ranting, ask anybody who tried to get to my larger folders (4gig+) last time i was there, DC++ refuses to share all the files you tell it too, so people were left with imcomplete folders, i had to resort to a poxy windows shared folder in the end just so folks could get the parts that DC++ wasn’t capable of sharing, total POS)

SB

AYE

And if, in the future, it all goes ‘breasts up’ my vote is that Mojo should retain the kit as a gesture for providing such an excellent venue and hospitality at no charge. It would make sense that the kit stay at Mojo’s anyway (provided he has the room!).

Gigabit here we come :smiley:

Originally posted by Stevieboy
[B]“Aye” here too, even though i dunno when i’m next gonna be able to get to “a Mojos” :frowning: I’ll chuck a few quid into the pot (ie post it to Mojo).

If anything the lan needs all the help it can get until people find an alternative to that shoddy crappy piece of w@nk coding that calls itself DC++, the fact that it doesn’t share that it doesn’t share folders correctly makes it a bit tricky to share the game patches.

(no, i’m not ranting, ask anybody who tried to get to my larger folders (4gig+) last time i was there, DC++ refuses to share all the files you tell it too, so people were left with imcomplete folders, i had to resort to a poxy windows shared folder in the end just so folks could get the parts that DC++ wasn’t capable of sharing, total POS)

SB [/B]

Funny it’s only you DC++ didn’t like :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye here too, although probably won’t be there in Feb :frowning:

Originally posted by Hidden_Spirit
Funny it’s only you DC++ didn’t like :stuck_out_tongue:

six installs over 4 different machines, never worked right, one time it was fine till i tried to share files, then it died. POS. :nod:

SB

Originally posted by Stevieboy
[B]six installs over 4 different machines, never worked right, one time it was fine till i tried to share files, then it died. POS. :nod:

SB [/B]

So it not the installs that has anything in common

So it not the machines that has anything in common

So i presume its not the version that has anything in common

That only leaves one thing… :stuck_out_tongue: maybe you should ask someone to sort it out for you :smiley:

And I thought it was just hardware you borked :wink:

AYE and ditto to what PMM and Alta said.

hmmm flame grilled Sgt…!!!

:slight_smile:

sirgaz

Agree sarge :nod:

A faster network will keep the gamers and leechers hapy all round :smiley:

P.s. Just booked my time off for mojos now :woot:

Efaill
Preecey
Damski
Mojo(dah)
Jontyc
PMM
markONE
DoubleTop
Bullseye
BounceOut
BigSix
ReikiMaster (or a.n. other)
atopperuk
Spaceboy (transport providing)
Ciccio
Siciliana
Alta Rica
Radar (if commitments allow)
Bibby - checktamone, cha mone!
mD (with working computer )
Speedo
Dezyboy & FoxyLady
Dr Zoidberg & the other half
Curly99
Sgt Bilko
Slim-Dude
Mickey-C
Baldrick ( unconfirmed )
Raj ( unconfirmed )
GAteKeeper

Oi Speedo The Tank (406 Est 2.1DT) is back on the road so sh1te loads of room, so you+1 are are welcome - not going any further east than yours though!

GAteKeeper

Jeez I would love to show up, non stop round trip airfare from Phoenix is $575 on BA. Hmmmmm… :eek:

Originally posted by MAOJC
Jeez I would love to show up, non stop round trip airfare from Phoenix is $575 on BA. Hmmmmm… :eek:

You just get to any Midlands / London UK Airport u Tart.
We’ll arrange the rest.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bilko

non stop round trip :frowning: does that mean you won’t stop at mojo’s just fly right over and back home again :smiley:

Oh yes… nearly forgot.

Is everyone happy with a fiver ?
Maybe it should be £6.50
Maybe it should be less
Maybe Speedo’s gonna get that rice pudding bath thats so long overdue ?
Maybe the world will end ?
Maybe steevie will build a DC++ rig that works

Do we need a poll on this ?

Bilko

fiver seems a good idea. Rice pudding bath is just too cruel :cry:.

Originally posted by Speedo
fiver seems a good idea. Rice pudding bath is just too cruel :cry:.

CARP…

Bilko

i’msure i saw a speedo sized trough in the field next door last time :smiley:

AYE

as Mojo hosts it and pays the 'leccy etc, how about everyone attending each time pays a £5 (eg). once the right amount is reached the kit is bought.

any further fund-raising for the same purpose is conducted the same way.

the kit is ‘owned’ by Mojo. (or better still, owned by the Lowfield.)

as suggested by others already. seems fair to me.

I feel a bit cheeky posting in a way cos I’m from DD but heres me 2p anyway! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think a fee per rig rather than a fee per person is preferable. Not bothered myself cos Dezy and me bring a PC each but some people others halfs dont and it seems a bit unfair (too strong a word but dont know how else to put it) to expect a fiver from them too.

I’ll shut up now!

Foxy

:):flip:

Originally posted by Radar
[B]

as Mojo hosts it and pays the 'leccy etc, how about everyone attending each time pays a £5

the kit is ‘owned’ by Mojo. (or better still, owned by the Lowfield.)
[/B]

I agree 100% with this idea. If Martin could be arsed, a proper account could be set up, it’s sole purpose to fund lan parties. Call it a business sideline.

I’d personally be happier with this scenario than just a pot of cash floating about somewhere.

i would be very happy to make a donation, £5 sounds good, as with foxylady feel a bit cheeky saying this as im not really TPR but i think it should be per rig rather than per person also but happy to go alog with whatever is decided
Keith

ooooh Dr Zoid, look at our avatars - do you think people will realise that we are related?

:stuck_out_tongue: :flip: