Thinking of buying a bar

Problem is there is at least one other “BOBs” bar in Pattaya…

:Plot:starts thinking along the lines of banana or custard related names :Plot:

Ahhhhhh… Blackadder!!!

A cunning and devious plan, even though I have to say so myself … and Baldrick, stop poking Percy with that banana :smiley:

Well then, just name it Phoenix Rising!!! :trophy: Problem solved.:spit:

The thought had entered my mind :Plot:

Got a text from the GF this morning… she has done a deal on “Bobs bar”… and she has got the price down from what they were asking for it :smiley:

Nice one Fiend!! Started the ball rolling now nicely :cool:

Not quite rolling unfortunately… Seems there is a slight problem, not quite sure what it is at the moment :sigh:

But still hopefull!

Let me guess, theres been a misunderstanding as to which currency the asking price was in…

The bar staff refuse to wear banana outfits and stage naked wrestling in Ambrosia?

LOL!!!

Better news for me today… The owner of “Bobs” bar is still wanting to sell to me and the GF… he just needs us to wait until 1st March to do a deal…

So it’s a case of :xfinger:

This is getting interesting, and getting fun!!!

The owner of “Mr Beans”… the one who shot himself in the foot and lost on on a deal has suddenly dropped his asking price realising the GF wasn’t even going to negotiate at his new price… but he hasn’t come down to his original price!!!

She still won’t negotiate as we have already decided to go for “Bobs” bar, at a price that has been agreed.

Seems like my GF is determined to do the deal on her terms… and she is not prepared to haggle. She has set the price we are willing to pay and is not budging!!! :slight_smile:

Deal has been done…

We are buying the “Bobs” bar. My GF has paid the deposit today. And the rest will be paid when I get there. We will be taking over on the 26th Feb with a bit of luck…she has told me we only need to stay hotel for one night.

There is one downside though… the Thai Baht has been getting stronger against the Pound Sterling everyday since we decided to buy a bar… so it is costing a little bit more than I first thought :sigh:

As for a name… I quite like the name “Yummy Bar”

Congrats mate, glads it’s all working out for you. :cheers:

grats on the bar but what are you thinking with the name, you should call it the crunchers cafe

[QUOTE=TheFiend(TPR);410658]Deal has been done…

We are buying the “Bobs” bar. My GF has paid the deposit today. And the rest will be paid when I get there. We will be taking over on the 26th Feb with a bit of luck…she has told me we only need to stay hotel for one night.

There is one downside though… the Thai Baht has been getting stronger against the Pound Sterling everyday since we decided to buy a bar… so it is costing a little bit more than I first thought :sigh:

As for a name… I quite like the name “Yummy Bar”[/QUOTE]

dont forget the official invites :slight_smile:

‘Yummy Bar’ Oh no you don’t.

It will be called “Cuddles Bar” or “Ambrosia’s” and gimp suits although optional will attract a 10% discount on all beverages:D

[QUOTE=SPEEDYJ;410720]‘Yummy Bar’ Oh no you don’t.

It will be called “Cuddles Bar” or “Ambrosia’s” and gimp suits although optional will attract a 10% discount on all beverages:D[/QUOTE]

Well… Gf has told me to come up with a list of up to 10 possible names…

So far the possibles are:

Yummy Bar
Yum Yums
Cuddles Bar

congrats :slight_smile:

Fiendish Fun Bar :devil:

DT.

The Phoenix :smiley:

we already have a logo for you too :lol:

I’m with Wolly :slight_smile:

Congrats on the purchase hope its all good. I’m sure it will be.