TPR Karma

right - enough is enough with the he said she said rubbish.

It was me - I left the reputation marks for binlala expressing the first thoughts that came to my head after reading through countless piles of “pointless posts”.

Stop the arguing, the bickering and the snide insinuations that really are not the TPR way now are they ? So what is the underlying problem? Reputation gives user the freedom of expression - the freedom to rate a post relative to how the view it. I viewed the post in question another “pointless post” and commented. The moderator team has asked me why, and as a result have taken the action to remove the -10 points from binlala’s reputation. I think this shows that TPR is still right - a demoratic decision was made, regardless of my status.

The reputation comment was not public, in the same manner a lot of PM’s that go through here are not public. Was whinging about it in this manner the “TPR way”, not in my opinion as a user. The correct repsonse should have been contact to an admin in PM to ask them to investigate, if no suitable response, then another admin - not this public rant we now have.

Do I have an apology to make? Well I feel I should apologise for the comment on the reputation if binlala felt offended. On the flip side - I have been greatly offended by many posts made on here recently, but do I throw my toys out, nope I respect opinions and carry on. My opinion is that the post in question added no value, that will not change. My second apology is to the mod team and to all of those in TPR who have “stressed” over this issue.

Maybe my rant of the day was a catalyst, maybe that shows my train of thought at the time. Beckie checked over the post and thought it would be a good start for a discussion, that became an argumentative aggressively posted thread, I shan’t quote the post in question, but I failed to muster enough enthusiasm to respond.

I’m taking some time out - I have better things to do with my time I’m afraid, than worry and then worry more about the consequences of how I feel. I post what I feel, no rubbish, no smoke and mirrors.

Malk.

Just to let TPR the reason I left has nothing to do with DoubleTop.

Theres another reason, but I have yet to talk to an admin about it… I will check with an admin on the best course of that problem…

Sorry to cause a problem but I felt that some things needed fixing in the open… and this was one of them!

Binlala

WTF happened again?

Its possible.
However I have a lot more demands on my time that are of greater significance.

I have to sort my belly button fluff collection from date order to colour order at some point

@TFW - thats just out of order mate, you may not agree with what was said, but thats the most insulting, belittling put-down i’ve ever read in these forums. If you value your team mates’ opinions so little, why do you bother with TPR?

@All - Since i started the thread that binlala got slated for, I think i have an entitlement to a reply - and closing the thread stops me doing that, so you can have the reply here instead. Ok, so bins reply added nothing much to the thread, but it was a valid reply and deserved a little respect, or at worst it could have been ignored.
Calling him a dick is out of order, and the ‘bumchum’ comment was totally uncalled for.

Since this is a computer/science forum, not a literary forum, perhaps someone would like to call me a dick for starting the thread, and since i brought Bin and MC to a recent Mojo’, would someone like to call me a ‘bumchum’ by association?

It was me - I left the reputation marks for binlala expressing the first thoughts that came to my head after reading through countless piles of “pointless posts”.

@DT - im surprised. i can only assume you had something really p’ ing you off at the time, cos thats just not the sort of thing i’d have expected from you - its way out of character.

(edit: it was out of character cos you didn’t make the bumchum comment - my apologies for misinterpreting your post)

2p (and assorted spare change)

I’m not going to post a big reply here because i’ve been drinking and i know what i’m like.
All i’m going to say is please people chill out, relax and try not to take your bad days’s out on others…if i did the same today i think i would be banned from here.
please peeps this is a good forum that restpects all members and everybody generally treats others as they would like to be treated themselves…lets keep it that way please…and that is a big PLEASE!!!
I’m hoping to be able to go to bed and get up tomorrow to see this solved in the best tradition of TPR…i have faith in you all.

nn

Oh right I see here we go again is it?
Another “mods acting like Gods” thread, how original…

Please people let’s not go through all this again! How many times does TPR have to do this?

Calm down, settle down, learn to live with each other, and above all grow up. It’s an internet forum, a virtual life, a collection of zeroes and ones on a server somewhere, not your air supply!

And don’t even think of continuing this at my place at the end of the month or it will be the last event ever held, trust me.

I’ll just wander off for a few days to let the hissy-fits, name-calling, members leaving and taking their crunchers with them, old mods resigning, new mods elections, and the rest of the well known and by now quite tedious script play out, and then come back when everyone is in denial and all luvvy-duvvy again. I may be surprised to find out for once it hasn’t happened - yeah right! :boggle: :rotate:

I don’t have the time to read every post, gave that up ages ago but when theres a thread of interest it just grates to see a one line irrelevance slapped in there serving no purpose what so ever.
I will spend no time whatsoever apologising to anyone for anything I may have typed into this forum. Its text and as suggested to me, you dont have to read it.

Nobody got banned, no posts were edited, free speech at its best.

Thats TPR as I see it

This will be my last post for a while and my PM box will be full.
Anybody wishing to pursue this matter further will be able to find me at the lowfield sometime soon.

I believe it is the stated reason for some of the actions taken (my underline)…

Thanks Neal, I do know what “original” means.
Having read the subsequent ones too in context, I have my own opinion. And I’m going to follow my own advice and not discuss it further. There’s no need.

Jeez! enough already! :rolleyes:

Play nice kiddies! :nod:

I reckon we should just all slap each other with an old haddock and kiss and make up.

I for one believe that we will always have tiffs/fights/arguments etc on this forum as we are a very diverse bunch from all over the world. We have different religions, beliefs and different things that make us tick and our worlds go round.

If we didn’t argue we would be a pretty dull bunch with no opinion and no gut to fight for what we as individuals believe in. I do think we could handle the situation better by giving other peoples opinions a bit more respect and not always getting our backs up.

My 1 Zimbabwean dollar worth.

It was me who made the bumchum comment due to the fact that binlala and MC were going on about being given unfair neg rep point when they themselves have been dishing them out ‘like sweeties’ (to quote MC). The bumchum part where I come from basically means ‘bosom buddies’ as it seems there is never one without the other involved in something.

Maybe I shouldn’t have made the remark I made in your thread aimed at binlala, Radar, but for MC to jump on the bandwagon just because of it and to give certain members a neg rep for an opinion but not other members who voiced the same opinion is a tad unfair don’t you think?

I am not going to say anymore on it. If anyone has a problem with me or another mod then take it up with me or them in pm.

Oh and just a reminder…

You all voted us on as mods, you can vote us off too.

Hids, round here that word has the same connotations as ‘faggot’.
end of story

You all voted us on as mods, you can vote us off too.

why the hell would I do that? who else WANTS the hassle!
I have an entitlement to an opinion, I have NO desire to take the cr@p you Mods take. until you invade Poland, you have my vote.

now get back to the kitchen sink girlie :wink:

It was me who made the bumchum comment due to the fact that binlala and MC were going on about being given unfair neg rep point when they themselves have been dishing them out ‘like sweeties’

My problem was the way it had been worderd… thats what sparked me to make the thread… I can take bad rep as I do!!

Your name is down on the mojos list aint it? :wink: Might wanna retract that comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on guys/girls :frowning: you all know we are ‘THE’ team and ‘THE’ online family that we all joined for the simple reason…

WE ALL GET ON SO WELL :smiley:

If i have read the threads correctly, apologies have been made to the people involved. Can we all let this one fall by the wayside and all settle at the next Mojo’s with each other and laugh about it over a pint?

If it comes down to it, take a vote to say whether you want this to carry on and destroy the team or just simply sit back, take a day out, sit back and come back to :spam: once again :smiley: :smiley:

sorry i had to post in here, but i love (leave it :stuck_out_tongue: ) you all and your online personalities and its what makes us the ‘unique’ team that attracts so many new faces :smiley: