TPR Overtakes Team Canada

Just overtaken them and looking to overturn Italy in about 3 days, server uptime permitting.

Well done everyone. :cool:

ZOMG WOOT :slight_smile:

Congrats TPR SETI team!
Heidi!

Well done TPR :slight_smile:

Now that RP has left, well for now, does his points leave as well ? because if they do, thats about 250k points to work up again.

No his BOINC points stay where they were crunched at the time if I remember correctly.
Anyhoo -well done team :slight_smile: :thumbsup: :stomp:

Enjoy those points. I’m crunching for Canada now.

You guys should run F@H so you can find a cure for the human condition…lol.

Woot way to go TPR:trophy:

RP lol :ghey: it does not matter one bit where you feel most comfortable crunching, we will still be here happily crunching what ever our position is in the world. It’s the spirit of this team that is the most important thing, not how much we produce…:tiphat:

what he said :slight_smile:

DT.

[QUOTE=RealPhenom;434611]Enjoy those points. I’m crunching for Canada now.

You guys should run F@H so you can find a cure for the human condition…lol.[/QUOTE]

You remind me of someone I used to know… ME! (I changed :wink: )

Have fun wherever you are! No Need to keep popping back if u dont like the site/users…

:kickbum:

Really great crunching guys :slight_smile: Awesome!

[QUOTE=RealPhenom;434611]Enjoy those points. I’m crunching for Canada now.

You guys should run F@H so you can find a cure for the human condition…lol.[/QUOTE]

We do :slight_smile: Enjoy your crunching wherever and whatever it may be.

Guess its welcome back then…

:chuckle: yep… :smiley:

People come and go… but the team remains…

Nice going guys:thumbsup:

WOOT! another team stomp. We have passed BONIC.Italy, one more and we are in the top 20 again.:trophy:

Way to go TPR!:smiley:

woohoo - the crunching bug is in force in my house again - I keep looking at the loft and wondering … :lol:

DT.

:confused: Thought it was the Crunchy Hog, not the Crunching Bug? Well done all, h’onwards and h’upwards :slight_smile:

Well done guys and gals. :trophy: Now let’s get that top 20 spot :smiley: