TPR Rosetta Stats - 25th June 2006

TPR Rosetta stats - as at 25th June 2006

We’re still holding on at the number 8 spot, but we are still being caught by US-Distributed and the Housing and Food Services team. There has been a change at the top of the listing as well, with XtremeSystems finally taking over the top spot from Free-DC.

Team Positions 25/06/2006

New Recruits

None this week :frowning:

Splitters

None this week :slight_smile:

The TPR Rosetta Top Crunchers 25/06/2006

The Team’s Top Crunchers this week are:

Excellent crunching guys. Well done everyone! :nod:

Position change from 19/06/2006 to 25/06/2006

Burlsey is still putting on a spurt in the Premiership and JUGGY is looking to lose his 2nd place by next week. Watch out m8, he’s behind you! :smiley: Excellent output again from Daniel Brady, colossusx and TPR_Markone in the Premiership! Steady progress in Division 1, including some good scores from Andrew, morpheus and Tom Wilson, but not a lot of positional change just yet. Well done guys. Finally, some movement in Division 2 is pointing to a possible future promotion. Here are the stats:

Premier League

No movement this week, despite some excellent scores

Division 1

Timbo moves up 1 position to 16th, stomping tasi
Walter O’Reilly moves up 1 position to 30th, stomping andyu

Division 2

Isaac W. moves up 4 positions to 2nd, stomping olin, mackerel, phantomorrin, and more

Well done everyone for keeping the Team on the level, but we do need more members or output from the zero crunchers to maintain our position. Anyone who has Rosetta already on a cruncher, crank up your machines and get your name in the Hall of Fame. :nod:

Cheers for now!

Thanks for the stats Droid :slight_smile:

This week I stopped crunching Einstein. This is an attempt to improve my
Rosetta stats. I want to see if I can achieve a RAC of 200.

–Tom

Cheers Tom. Rosetta is more important.