TPR Rosetta Stats - 30th September 2005

30th September 2005

TPR Rosetta stats - as at 30th September 2005

Things are ticketty-boo and ticking along quite nicely in the world of Rosetta crunching. We have moved up to number 6 from 8th as more people’s scores start filtering through. Well done team :yippee:

Team Positions 23/09/2005

New Recruits
Please give a hooge :wavey: welcome to Joe, Michael Roberts, Daniel Brady & IMFire3605 who all join us in the Premiership this week.

Splitters
None thus far :slight_smile:

The TPR Rosetta Top Movers 30/09/2005

The Team’s Top Guns this week are:

Excellent crunching guys. Well done everyone. :funknana:

Position change from 23/09/2005 to 30/09/2005

Here are the stats:

Premier League (click to view)

Mojo’s Lowfield Array moves up 2 positions to 1st, stomping Ian_D and Mikey2345 :funknana:
Joe joins us in The Premiership and starts his rise to fame at number 5. Welcome again Joe. :thumbsup:
Droid moves up 3 positions to 7, stomping Binlala, Michael Roberts and charlie1
Michael Roberts joins us in The Premiership and starts his rise to fame at number 9. Welcome again Michael. :thumbsup:
Daniel Brady joins us in The Premiership and starts his rise to fame at number 12. Welcome again Daniel. :thumbsup:
IMFire3605 joins us in The Premiership and starts his rise to fame at number 15. Welcome again m8. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone and to everyone having issues with Predictor, come on in, the water’s lovely.

Cheers for now.

Cheers for the nooz! :thumbsup:

Would give you some rep but I’ve given too much to you lately it says :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the work Droid!

hmm… ponders “borrowing” parts from the junk box at office to piece together a new Rosetta cruncher :sneaky: :devil:

Cheers for the news m8. :thumbsup:

Output will drop off to nowt for the next 3 1/2 weeks as I’ll be off round the world. :cool:

TTFN

Thanx there Droid. Now maybe if I can get a w/u that doesn’t crash we’ll be showing other teams what crunching a beta is all about :smiley:

Heck drezha, I can give him a rep boost! Go TPR! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the news, Droid.

Well I’ve switched Rhea on running Rosetta at least until you get back, but she’s rather slower than Dione. Have a good time.