TPR Styles

Bottom right you should now see a dropdown list with a selector for the theme of the entire site.

I’ve just very quickly added a CornflowerBlue - I need to do a little work with the TPR logo and the transparency, perhaps there’s the making of a new logo to be done by some of our more talented digital artists :slight_smile:

Now I’m trying to find the option that makes the smilies larger on the right hand side of the text box used to write posts.

DT.

I’m either blind or very tired (or both)… I’m not seeing a drop down list for styles.

sorry Egad, since having this new style I’ve been playing and turned off that option as it’s easier for me at the moment to stick to one. Then I can see much easier what my backend changes do !!

DT.

No problem… I’m just glad it wasn’t me :smiley:

should have a few options now - I’m on the TPR-Classic as old habits and all that :smiley:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;455467]I’m on the TPR-Classic as old habits and all that :smiley:

DT.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - not enough text contrast for me on the Blue Steel style

I rather like the BlueSteel style, but then my eyes still work… :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the blue steel - the only complaint would be the slightly more difficult to see the new posts with the icons. However, I’ll get used to it. :slight_smile:
EDIT: Just seen the new feature where forum posts appear on the front page.

Love the blue steel!
Logo? what you got in mind, to be honest with you I like the logo. Very clean not flamboyant or annoying. (unlike the members)

we have PMM to thank for the BlueSteel :smiley: I quite like the logo variants, on some styles it works well in the old grey/blue and others the high contrast of the white does it.

I can see me changing style choice every day, does that make me fickle :lol:

There’s also a low bandwidth style that I’m looking into as well, be great when I’m in the office on the 3G dongle :slight_smile:

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;455467]should have a few options now - I’m on the TPR-Classic as old habits and all that :smiley:

DT.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s because I’m getting old like Mortlake… but I prefer the classic colour scheme! :smackbum: