TPR Wear

if you don’t order now, there will be no point hoping on the day as there won’t be a t-shirt for you lol :smiley:

If you can get polo shirts that would be kewl :slight_smile:

2 x XXL anyways :slight_smile: Delivery/payment mojo’s if that’s no bother?

1 male short sleeved and 1 T-shirt, XL both.
Payment and delivery at Mojo’s, or i can do a bank transfer when i get back onshore 8’th november :slight_smile:

Ooo Ooo please sir, me sir, x2 fleeces and a t-shirt (standard, no girly thing for me), me size (Med I think). Gotta get the blister (sister) a fleece since she is crunching for us.

Dunno if I’ll be at Mojo’s though, still waiting on new job results. How do ya want the money and when?

You’ve missed way too many Mojo’s girl :Poke: Hope you can make it :wink:

1 x medium fleece please. will collect at mojo’s if okay

1 med sweat shirt, mojo’s collection for me :slight_smile:

Curly

any more takers, this poll will now close on the 4th as I’m away, Get your requests in…

1 fleece & 1 short sleeved shirt please :smiley:

Collection Mojo’s ta :slight_smile:

I’ll collect at Mojos, a 36" girly T shirt please :wink:

Large
Male T-Shirt (embroiderd front & print back) £13
Male Short Sleeved Shirt (embroiderd front) £20
Unisex Fleece (embroiderd front) £20

Please i will either sort this out for mojos if i get the time off or i’ll sort pnp with you.

Drew

if i could only remember what i ordered…

am i always half-cut when i peruse these boreds…

(not freudian slip ;))

Right Mojos is no go for me so it looks like it will be posting then…

Jonty, t-shirt and a fleece, need a size… Apex, no worries, I’ll let you know the grand total once I’ve worked it all out :slight_smile:

Order’s going in monday so you have 24 hours or so to add anything else

Just put in for one fleece (xx-large) if it’s not too late? Am planning to be at Mojo’s so can sort out funds there or can paypal earlier if necessary. Let me know which you’d prefer.

Cheers

OK, the order has gone in, delivery to Mojo’s

OK, well all bar 3 now have their gear in their mit’s, Can Binlala, Apex & Tankgirl give me a shout and I’ll give you the details on how to pay me (cheque or direct bank transfer only) before I send this gear out to you.

Thanks for my fleece, t-shirt and hoodie Dammo :kisskiss: they are fab :thumbsup:

And thank the fluffy one for all my holistic purchases, she’s a star :smiley:

Yea… echo the above, i’m very chuffed with my fleece and T-shirt :nod:

Thanks for sorting the tops and putting out all that money up front, well happy with my one :slight_smile: