TPR Weekly Genome news 10th Feb 2003

TPR Weekly Genome news

News

Congratties to everyone in the Genome team. We managed our double team stomp, dishing out thwackings left right and centre as we piled on the pressure. I think we can safely say that we showed our class. Now we set out sites on the Wicked Old Atheists to whomn we’ll show them that we are gods of genome, and Overclockers Australia, who we shall bound past presently. It’ll be a bit of a slog as they are around 100k units away, at the current rate (including KefKef’s dump) stats man reckon the start of April before we catch them. So let’s aim for April as the next dual stomp month! C’mon boys and girls!

We see a welcome return to Andyu in the producing members and an absolute ring stinger from our inaugural thacking of the week winner KefKef. Nice to see some good numbers of crunching going on, we had a particularly resplendent 14,552.28 units crunched this week, so well done to all…

We seem to have a small battle brewing for the coveted 2nd spot, KefKef and ciipher seem to be battling it out, we’ve seen some great competition and crunching recently, however this battle should be epic. They’ve both passed a crunchtastic 60,000 units this week and with just 1,300 units separating them it should be interesting to see what stops ciipher can pull and catch up.

We also see that Bibby is once again at the varlets door :smiley: looks like he’s going to smash his way through the 10k barrier and sweep past Monkeymia whilst thumbing his nose at him. Monkeymia, I wouldn’t take it if I were you, I’d get yer stomping boots on and show the young upstart a thing or too! Watch this space next week to see what happens.

Also it’s good to see some more stompers starting from the grass roots, m0rt is on his way up the table steadily, have a good stompfest as he goes. Come and be a bit more vocal on the forums m8, then you can taunt and tease your victims as you wield your hefty size 9’s.

Top 5 weekly producers

KefKef		6344.05
Gandelf		1917.01
Bibby		1422.47
andyu		1409.16
ciipher		1395.95

Worthy mentions

KefKef 60,000 units
Ciipher 60,000 units
NitRAM 35,000 units
Gandelf 25,000 units
M0rt 500 units

Thwacking of the week

Mulda I believe should have the thwacking of the week. Why? Well, cos he’s got that kind of face that makes you think he deserves it :wink: plus he’s been away far far too long, and needs a good arse whupping to remind him where his priorities should lie.

:smackbum: Mulda :smackbum:

Stomps

KefKef stomps ciipher
Bibby stomps Nitrile
m0rt stomps TPR Spike, crazydude, muppet9, SgtBilko, turbopower, specialk, adventurevision, DarkFog, ConDigital and Spectre

Team standings

Team			Total		Weekly output

Overclockers Australia	675,517		   1,927.6
Wicked Old Athiests	652,655		   4,511.1
Phoenix Rising		575,446		14,552.3
Speedguide		568,294		     213.6
Blue Genes		566,538		  1,250.3

Girlie

Originally posted by Ciccio
[B]
Thwacking of the week

Mulda I believe should have the thwacking of the week. Why? Well, cos he’s got that kind of face that makes you think he deserves it :wink: plus he’s been away far far too long, and needs a good arse whupping to remind him where his priorities should lie.

:smackbum: Mulda :smackbum: [/B]

:stuck_out_tongue: :moon:

Nice report though :wink:

Also, reading around, I see there was a recurrence of stats problems this week which was why I stopped in the first place…

i only visit for the totty :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t run Genome but you do have nice totty!

Originally posted by Mulda

Also, reading around, I see there was a recurrence of stats problems this week which was why I stopped in the first place…

Links? I’ve not been keeping up myself, I just crunch. Would be interested to see what’s going on.

Must try the new ‘merged’ exe soon as well, currently still on ‘Classic’ 0.99

@Barcode and Radar - I think we may have to introduce a 25% totty rule.

25% of the team must actively be crunching during the week otherwise the Monday report will not have totty enabled. :sneaky:

Cheers Ciccio :thumbsup:

A very fine read indeed!

Gandelf

Top totty :cheers:

Thanks for the report, Ciccio :thumbsup:

Cheers for the news dude! :smiley:

And welcome to M0rt, good to see more active Genomers! :slight_smile:

Nice report m8 :slight_smile: keep up the good work

Top reportage Ciccio, keep up the good work :thumbsup: