TPR Weekly genome news 17th Feb 2003

TPR Weekly Genome news

News

Well this last week has been an absolutely nightmare for me, very little going right and not having time for anything. So the news is likely to be a bit shorter this week.

We see that the thwacking of the week did little to budge Mulda :wink: However andyu has come back to the fold and has hit a staggering 100,000 units Kudos!

We still see a gargantuan battle for second place, kefkef and ciipher slugging it out and trying to bite each others ears off (He’s making another comeback). Last week the distance was 1,300 units, this week it is 1,000 units, so looks like ciipher has the upper hand. Or is kefkef stashing some for the time when it’s needed. Watch this space folks, looks like all might not be as it seems here :sneaky:

It also seems as if riddlermarc is afraid of getting his arse gnashed by a pesky mongrel, we see him back in the top producers for the first time in a long time. Long may it last.

Due to many problems most of them machine related (and still not fully fixed) Ciccio has lost the plot entirely in keeping up with Gandelf and is in freefall mode. Hopefully this will change very soon.

Top 5 weekly producers

Gandelf	        3,307.44
Andyu		2,943.14
Bibby		1,920.03
Riddlermarc	1,749.35
Ciipher		  638.64

Worthy mentions

andyu		100,000 units
Bibby		 10,000 units

Thwacking of the week

Ciccio this week gets the thwacking of the week. Too many delays and problems causing 4 machines to be down for about a week deserves a good thwacking in my book. It will be the end of this week before everything is (hopefully) back to normal.

:smackbum: Ciccio :smackbum:

Stomps

Gandelf stomps crazydude
Bibby stomps Nitrile
m0rt stomps ascwarzie, Kwazy Wabbit, N2OCapri and Chas

Team standings

Team				Total			Weekly Output

Overclockers Australia	       675,097                    2,579.8
Wicked Old Atheists            657,489                    4,834.0
Phoenix Rising                 587,621                   12,174.9
Speedguide                     568,555                      262.1
Blue Genes                     567,654                    1,115.9

Girlie

Originally posted by Ciccio
It also seems as if riddlermarc is afraid of getting his arse gnashed by a pesky mongrel, we see him back in the top producers for the first time in a long time. Long may it last.

Partially… I am nearing my 10k target in SETI so decided to swap a machine over to Gnoming, then that mangy mutt warned me to scrub up 7th spot… couldn’t take that lying down now, could I :wink: Although I do think it’s all over bar the shouting :rolleyes:

Nice reporting Ciccio, hope your probs disappear soon :nod:

Great read Ciccio…

And a top producer spot ! :smiley:

/if I sneak up slowly on Riddler he might not even notice me slip by…cracks the whip on bare cpu flesh :sneaky:

Hopefully should crack 30k tonight…

Gandelf

Originally posted by Gandelf
[B]Great read Ciccio…

And a top producer spot ! :smiley:

/if I sneak up slowly on Riddler he might not even notice me slip by…cracks the whip on bare cpu flesh :sneaky:

Hopefully should crack 30k tonight…

Gandelf [/B]
/hastily pulls into next available lay-by, sets out obligatory cup of tea and biscuits for impending Gandelf… :eek:

Originally posted by Ciccio

We see that the thwacking of the week did little to budge Mulda :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I may consider a comeback after the Gauntlet, but for the moment TPR pride is at stake :nod:

PS - tidied your tables up for ya :slight_smile:

Cheers for the news Ciccio. Good to see our weekly output is much higher than our immediate targets!

Thanks for the news :thumbsup: keep up the good work Ciccio

Well done to Andyu and Bibby on their respective achievements :nod:

Ohhh yeah that girlie is gorgeous :devil:

Thanks for the report, Ciccio :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mulda
PS - tidied your tables up for ya :slight_smile:

Yeah, they never seem to come out quite right.

Top notch Girlie you got there.:thumbsup:

:cool:

<m0rt grins>

Don’t you just hate it when someone else has your name :smiley:

nigma : Battling in the third division under the Team Phoenix banner.