Uh-oh...

Seems all my LifeMapper CLI clients are stuck uploading “100% of 22726.00 bytes”. :frowning:

Me too, looks like the server is down

mine are the same… does this mean Lifemapper is down?

Curly

I beleive so Curly. I tried a brand new LM install and it can’t reach the server to verify my email addy.

:confused:

‘View Profile’ and downloading of new WUs still works for me, but can’t upload any results.

The hickup is over; it’s working again.

Yep, seems to be back.

I noticed that when this sort of thing happens, you can view your profile but you can’t edit it. Somehow these servers are connected. :confused:

closed it down and all is working ok now, but noticed when i viewed my profile that it has registered me uploading the same result 69 times.

Curly

Holy Schnikies!!! Just look at everyone’s results for the past 12hrs!!!
http://www.adventurevision.com/lifemapper/Team%20Phoenix%20Rising.html

I’d say we all we victims of “Len’s Bug”(where you get credit for the same result over and over and over and over and over and…).

Also noticed the top team page didn’t update this morning.

My bet is that it’s the server overheating again and that MAOJC is going to have to make a personal stop to the LM headquarters to drop off thier new server. :lol:

On a different note, how does our team page look? I made the top look like the forum page(just have to finish the buttons). Next on the list is to generate the stats for the daily news. I’m a bit confused at how to do the spacing automatically and have it look good? :confused:

At any rate… I hope everyone sticks with LM through this. I know they talked about an updated CLI client maybe this week and now with these little problems over the weekend… hoopefully it will be this week. :nod:

Stats page looks good :thumbsup:

Will leave the news for today, and wait untill LM have sorted the stats prob.

Curly

Originally posted by Jeff
[B]Holy Schnikies!!! Just look at everyone’s results for the past 12hrs!!!
http://www.adventurevision.com/lifemapper/Team%20Phoenix%20Rising.html

I’d say we all we victims of “Len’s Bug”
[/B]

LOL

Think I wasn’t the one taking top advantage this time :smiley:

Well you all are bugged. But those must be my results. My computer just found second gear is all. I know thats it…:cry: :cry:Please say its so… :smiley:

I’d guess-timate that I received about 150% more results than I should have. If I didn’t stop the clients when I did, I’d probably have given MAOJC a run for his money. :lol: :wink:

So Len, How does it feel to have a Bug named after you? :smiley: :flip:

Jeff, just wanted to great job on your stats page!

Originally posted by Jeff
I’d guess-timate that I received about 150% more results than I should have. If I didn’t stop the clients when I did, I’d probably have given MAOJC a run for his money. :lol: :wink:

:lol: Well I am in San Deigo and my DNS server went down, Caused all the clients to stop this morning. I got about half of them runing again but a few of them seem to be having problems. :frowning: Looks like a slow week for my output. THe DNS server is back up now thanks to MAMA walking over and doing the power switch deal for me. The logs showed the NIC is having problems so it may well be very temporary. :frowning: :frowning:

I keep telling myself that I should convert them all to LINUX! :nod:

Originally posted by Just1vet
So Len, How does it feel to have a Bug named after you? :smiley: :flip:

Was called a computer bug a couple of time before, but never had a program bug called after me :smiley: Wierd feeling.

Is this something to be proud of or an insult? :confused:

:D:D:D

LM bug hunter

Well… we are into LifeMapper partially for “bugs” so… I’d consider it a compliment.
:thumbsup: