Upgrade to 3.5.2 Discussion Thread

testing the cookie timout :chuckle: :sneaky:

/edit 11minutes inactivity and still here

Strange Beckie, you post in the same style as DT :chin: Quick, duel account, ban him, ban her, ban, permaban…

cough erm, sorry

/me hovers over the BLUE button to ban for Peige for being insolent

WHO changed the button colour !!!

16minutes inactive and Beckie got logged out, I had to use that one as I was in admin panel on other machine sorting out some reported bugs :slight_smile:

DT.

I turned the snow off… didnt like it… was nice for 2mins then it hit where I was reading like 5 times:eek: :nono: :nono:

lol so where bah humbugging now :stuck_out_tongue:

give us a :wave: when theres a new theme less annoying :wink:

/ Edit

Awesome work tho DT… cant give a rep point… due to needing to spread some around :eek:

might be just firefox ? in the same sense that the snow does not work ?

@PMM was that at me ?

the snow works…with IE…at work…but I didnt like it falling all over the place where I was reading !!

Snow doesn’t work in firefox for me at home but i have it here at work on IE6

/me posted this to check he hadn’t been banned :wink:

I’m guessing PMM was directing re: the cookies - so expect Beckie to be along soon with the firefox browser instead :lol:

DT.

I just checked with both Firefox and Netscape 8.0. The snow doesn’t work in either of them.

I got 2 static snowflakes over the TPR logo at top on Firefox, but that’s it :lol:

Hids, that was all I got with both Firefox and Netscape.

unconsciously snowflakes iniate a low humming of Frosty the Snowman…

What the :confused: … I gotta get a beer :smiley:

working fine for me (IE):stuck_out_tongue:

edit actually caught myself opening threads and picking which flake I tought would win the race to the bottom :doh:

:haha: :haha:

First thread I read this morning and brought an immediate smile to my face, nice one Charlie :thumbsup: :lol:

DT.

Ooohh forced myself to open explorer just so I could see :lol: very purty :smiley:

how long does it take for the section ‘The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.’ from the new posts page to empty itself. I would go through and manually read each thread but theres 206 and im afraid i dont have the time (or patience :smiley: ) to do this.

Thanks

you could use the mark all forums as read link.

Curly

didnt realise such a thing existed. found it though and its done. cheers curly