Very Slow today!

Anyone else having slow down problems with the boards today then? or is it just me, seems to take an age to load any new pages.

:confused:

It does take a while :slight_smile:
me and helen couldnt get on this morning.

same here, a few problems getting in, BUT I could happily ping and FTP into the account with no problems.

I know Andy is on NTL, so am I, what about you KefKef ?

DT.

Might just be NTL

194.168.4.100 packed up earlier which might have an impact. only noticed as I didn’t configure a secondary.

Yeah, I got database errors this end from home and work and when it started working it was very slow:(

Seems fine now though.

2 seperate ISP’s

I know Curly was having probs with sites the other night and he’s NTL too.

Forum’s fine for me on Pipex :slight_smile:

was down here DB errors bout 8:30am here refresh didnt work so I just gave it time :slight_smile:

Could I ask that people take a look at the amount of attachments they have please. Goto your control panel and then click attachments, can you make a judgement on whether the attachment was definately needed.

At the moment they are stored in the DB, which is a 20Mb or so extra load of the already creaking DB, I may have to perform a post prune in some forums soon. I’ve been moving some of the larger, most viewed attachments to my hosting, would just help me out a little bit if you could review for me :smiley:

:cheers:

DT.

I’ve deleted everything older than 1 Jan 2006

i have no issues connecting to the boards, havent found them to be slow either from home or work

Ive cleard up all my attachments bar two :).

i cleaned my attachments :smiley:

Pruned all of last years attachments and any before that. :slight_smile:

me too down to 1/2 a meg.

Didn’t have any to clean :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine’s clean too (most pics are links to my own webspace) :nod:

deleted all except one that wouldnt delete :S :lol:

really slow around 8.30. time outs and DB errrors. since 10.30 its been ok.

:cheers: all for looking at the attachments, server load is still reporting pretty high, 160 odd guests not helping matters :sigh:

DT.

Indeed sign up you slackers :stuck_out_tongue: