Watto's Shop

Would it be pssible perhaps sort this bit out by doing sub forums like general sales, IT bits etc.

Also would it possible to do a button that the seller could click to say the item has been sold or something along those lines.

Just an idea…:slight_smile:

possible yes, whether there is a true need or wish for TPR to have a trading board would be over to the membership to decide. The only way to really manage sold items that I can think of would be if a mod of the forum would close the thread when the item has gone.

DT.

Ah what i meant was to put the new headers in watto’s shop sorry for the confoosion. just thought it might tidy things up a bit.

Would it be possible to let members close there own threads just in that forum??

Over here @ http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/

members can close and open there own topics in the For Sale and Wanted forums.

Good idea, it would stop the mods being pester with pm’s saying that piece of kit has been sold.

I can’t see anything wrong with that personally, and yes can be done. I’ll take the thread to the mod team just for clarification on what people think, and may do a forum wide announcement/email if/when needed :smiley:

One of the problems I do see is where so many threads go off topic in the way only TPR can do :wink:

DT.

One of the problems I do see is where so many threads go off topic in the way only TPR can do

exactly what I thought :wink:

I do not see any need for multiple sub-forums in Watto’s shop - it is not exactly a thriving marketplace with 30 - 40 new items for sale daily.

I do think it is a good idea to make it self-moderated so the thread starter can do all mod functions within that thread (that way if you think your thread has been spammed/hikacked etc then you can tidy it up yourself).

Perhaps even remove postcount for threads in there?

Okay how about doing it so that you had a wants section and then a for sale section.

Its just that I’ve noticed that people are selling alot more non IT stuff theses days, make it a bit easier on the old eyes you know.

I’m only trying to give the mods sumfing to do, stop you getting bored and all that…:wink: