WB Chelsea Heights

Noted you as online user and looked at your profile.

It seems that in a year you’ve made a single post…in a year, so come on - join the fun, join in and watch for the custard…

DT.

Indeed Chelsea heights :smiley:
Join the fun, I’m sure Chas would appreciate another
Chelsea fan to play with :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ever thought that Chelsea Heights might be a slow writer?

:spin: :spin: :spin:

maybe i’ve been abducted for 12 months

Abducted and you didn’t have internet access? How inhumane.

If you’re not online before then, Happy Birthday. :yippee:

Thanks richardlellisjr
Now I must Retire as all this typing has exhausted me,I mean who else on this forum can say they tripled their posts in only a few minutes.

maybe she’s waiting to dump a year’s worth of woots all at once.

Originally posted by chelsea Heights
Now I must Retire as all this typing has exhausted me,I mean who else on this forum can say they tripled their posts in only a few minutes.

:haha:

… and Neal has tried so hard to be the king spammer… yet undone by such a simple move…

Great to hear from you Chelsea, hope you don’t have to wait another year to post again! :smiley:

Trouble is Chelsea, next time you treble your posts, you’ll have to write 6 posts in a few minutes. That’ll definately tire your fingers out.

maybe i’ve been abducted for 12 months

Blime, my mate Sean didn’t abduct you did he ? :stuck_out_tongue:
He’s a Spurs fan and hates Gooners and Chelsea fans :lol:
He’s got a Punk band in Melbourne, and he’s mad :spin:
but he’s a real laugh to.

nowt wrong with punk bands, or Melbourne either, m8 and before you ask, yes I have been to Melbourne, but no, I was never a punk, but hey, different music makes the world go round.