Web hosting with Exchange

Is anyone out there able to offer some advice? I’m thinking about looking at possibly moving my web hosting, the service I have is perfectly adiquate for what I use it for at the moment but I’m thinking that having an exchange server would bo a bonus. I could host it myself but thats just too much like hard work, can anyone recomend somewhere where I can get my website hosted and that offers MS Exchange email facilities (it’s push email I’m after) both the wife and I access our emails from a number of diferent devices, it’d just be easier if I could do it this way.

Any ideas?

as odd as it sounds have you looked at apples mobile me?

might be just what your looking for…

SOMEBODY SHOOT THAT MAN!!!

a

aaaa

aapp

no can’t say it, THOSE products shall never grave any computer of this household, be it I, I, I-tu ewww that resource hogging, machine crippling, music software, or the video decoding Q, Qui… ewwww, never,

I’m Bill’s best customer and favourite beta tester, I have only had smart phones for the last 5 years, run only windows OS’s, hell I even have a device which runs win mobile and win vista!

a, aaa, appppp, apppl, pffft, ‘they’ can go whistle…

do you get I don’t like them?

good thoughts though, thank you, just not for me.

anyone got any thoughts towards fast hosts?

BT were offering a hosted exchange service for small business a while back, I can’t seem to track down any links though :frowning:

DT.