Website maintenance

friend of mine and his partner run a business selling light fittings etc. Jan has just been awarded a Royal Warrant and she is (rightly) quite proud of this.

The bloke who used to maintain their website has moved on to bigger things and so they are looking for someone to maintain their site, but also with the capability to work with them to do whatever can be done to the site to help support their bid to move the business forward.

They are prepared to pay the going rate - they are not after a freebie.

If you are interested please let me know. Someone with proven skills (remember they also ‘do’ web commerce through the site), the time to do a good job and the commitment to work with them for some time to come (i.e. not going to walk away in a few weeks’ time) would be ideal.

Thanks,
Paul.

[QUOTE=Alta Rica;433813]friend of mine and his partner run a business selling light fittings etc. Jan has just been awarded a Royal Warrant and she is (rightly) quite proud of this.

The bloke who used to maintain their website has moved on to bigger things and so they are looking for someone to maintain their site, but also with the capability to work with them to do whatever can be done to the site to help support their bid to move the business forward.

They are prepared to pay the going rate - they are not after a freebie.

If you are interested please let me know. Someone with proven skills (remember they also ‘do’ web commerce through the site), the time to do a good job and the commitment to work with them for some time to come (i.e. not going to walk away in a few weeks’ time) would be ideal.

Thanks,
Paul.[/QUOTE]

I feel interested with what are you saying about website maintenance dude…

Indianapolis Web Design