Welcome to 2023 - TPR Lan Dates for February

surely there’s a TFW labs approved solution involving flamethrowers and a rust bucket?

DT.

(ordered some new snow socks just in case)

A little bit of prep work on a HP Proliant ML350p gen8 beast of a unit

Server big enough to affect fuel economy of the Citigo lol

DT.

1 Like

Wait, theres rugby on ?..

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=six+nations+fixtures&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB976GB976&oq=six+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j46i131i433i512j0i131i433i512l3.3866j0j7&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Will see all you reprobates at the Lan on Friday / Saturday.

Sarge.

sigpic5_1

Overkill is gooood :slight_smile:

Pint for size reference lol

DT.

does it sound like a jet about to take off…

food break!

Counterstrike Source hilarity, 20 bots Vs TPR

The Lan Comms filled with laughter

DT.

Once again the kitchen has delivered!

A nice snack :joy:

DT.

1 Like

in ma belly get you will :smiley:

from the messages I’ve had, a fabulous weekend had by all :smiley: Had planned to take more pictures as the room was full on Saturday and we did have to consider getting the extra tables and cables out! (we have a lot more capacity, but it would be “cosier”)

So many “new” weird noises made with the Counter Strike fun games TPR vs three times the number of bots. New dedicated LAN server being up all the time did make a difference in games played as no organising for “who is running the server?”

Such a laugh, great to see a variety of games, new and old being played. Red Alert from the remastered pack to Overwatch2 and then of course the VR games and experiences where Beat Saber dominates the play time!

Please do leave the pub a review as it helps them and that helps us keep on organising the LAN weekends in the function room. Also if you haven’t spotted the Poll for the next dates, pop into this thread

Thanks all,
DT.