Well im back

Hi guys dont no if you guys remmber me

Im sirgazs son AKA peter

Nice be around again

i got bored of Voyage century to much BS in it

xD

Nice to see you back here m8!! People always return 'cause TPR is the best :smiley:

:Dyou got that right xD

Sorry to say I don’t know you, but you can pretty much count on be stalked till I do:D
Welcome back… Now how about doing a little Docking:xfinger:

Welcome back brater … folks always return to the best when they’ve tried the rest !!!..Hows about helping us get that top spot in Docking@home ? :tiphat:

wow, you got out the gaffa tape :lol:

DT.

Nice to see you back Pete.

Tell that Gaz chap, the Olympics are in 2012 and Slacking is not yet an Olympic event so he can stop training for it and come back on the boards now.

Lolz DT Gooooood times :smiley:

its nice to be back :slight_smile:

i think gaz need more rest think he´s worked him self to hard xD
he´s always around when you dont see him.
nice too see new member about as well xD

Pete

[QUOTE=MrTFWitt;443720]Nice to see you back Pete.

Tell that Gaz chap, the Olympics are in 2012 and Slacking is not yet an Olympic event so he can stop training for it and come back on the boards now.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never left the boards :furious: just been training at lurking just in case the slacking never gets to the olympics :smiley:

@Heidi, braters my son, if you look through some of the old mojo’s pics he’s the one normally taped to something :wink:

Given up on Ogame

Old stuff is now keeper of the keys for the TPR ogame team.

Welcome Brater, me thinks you should have a special title, something like Gaffa tape escape artist :slight_smile:

maybe lol ill have to think about that i havent been taped up for a long time so i think i might not be as good:D