What next?

If the issues with Docking continue(currently running ok but watching it)

Where would everyone move to? splinter off into lots of other projects or continue focus on one?

I have tried running Rosetta@home but the RAM requirements are too high…

Im looking more at WCG… What does everyone else think?

WCG is my backup project, but I am considering doing some Seti as a tribute to olden golden days

I have a machine here dedicated to Simap@home… its not the best machine in the world but it does plod its way through some units :slight_smile: It will continue on Simap but maybe its backup for the rest of the month can be Seti :slight_smile:

I would personally prefer to keep the projects I run to medical help rather than the search for the little green guy… So I am looking more at WCG :slight_smile: the only thing holding me to Docking is that it is the team preference currently :slight_smile:

How about POEM@Home?

Has CPU and AMD/NVIDIA GPU clients.

I’m tried my GTX550Ti on it and it achieved ~160K in 24 hours and could do more if I set it up to run more than 1 WU at at a time, but that would drop the number of cores available for Docking :smiley:

I have added my i7 to the mix with poem home just to get it started :slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I’ll give Poem@Home a try.

…Still trying. Client is requesting work units, but nothing is coming back (Fedora 17). Tried disabling the firewall… no affect. Did the proxy thing…
Address: http://proxy.fzk.de
Port: 8000
… in Boinc Manager --> Tools --> Options --> HTTP Proxy

I may have to back-out the above proxy if communication with Docking@home is negatively affected.

For now, I’ve enabled both Docking and Poem. I’ll see what the status is in a few hours.

I had lots of stuck w00ts again :frowning: cleared them out now but cant get any new work.

sigh

Butuz

I have added poem but it only picked up the one work unit… maybe something to do with me still running docking and GPUgrid.net lol

Well it’s there ready to rock anyway :slight_smile: