What's ur pleasure...

ok i know its been a few days :smiley: since i posted but i have a pc that can do some work, so what would you guys like me to do for you??

Docking!! for the TPR push :wink:

And welcome back!!

team name

phoenix rising :slight_smile: http://docking.cis.udel.edu/community/team/display.php?teamid=425

welcome back Dave :wave:

DT.

Welcome back Dave. Nice to see you on the boards again :thumbsup:

Hi DT old buddy, U ok

All done.

Do you have a link on how long these things take, like to check out how my PC is doing

cheers

it depends on the machine spec and which batch of units tbh, my i7 @ 4.5Ghz is doing the current batch of units at about 2hr15m-20m for each one.

I’ve a few others I could compare to if you want, the i7 kind of being one of the current cream of CPUs :slight_smile:

DT.

cheers dude :wave:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;461245]it depends on the machine spec and which batch of units tbh, my i7 @ 4.5Ghz is doing the current batch of units at about 2hr15m-20m for each one.

I’ve a few others I could compare to if you want, the i7 kind of being one of the current cream of CPUs :slight_smile:

DT.[/QUOTE]

hi DT its ok m8, mine is in the 4h mark:doh:

cheers

2Ghz Dual Opteron is expecting to take 5 hours, that’s another host added :lol:

one of my pc’s say a start time and finish time but 0% ??:sigh:

There are certain combinations of units and hardware that are kicking out units that simply get stuck, if you spot them best to just abort them.

DT.

thanks DT, sofar aborted 8 done 0:mad:
edit make that 12 with 0 done (on this pc, the other pc is fine?)

cheers

I had that when I first ran on my i7, not a single workunit moved, then out of the blue one day it decided to work. I’ve no idea why and from I’ve seen on the Docking forums, neither have the developers :frowning:

thanks DT, i will leave it over the weekend and see how it goes.

cheers.

[QUOTE=Dave S;461283]thanks DT, i will leave it over the weekend and see how it goes.

cheers.[/QUOTE]

looks like this pc is working now!!!

doh!!! no its not, just two pc crunching :doh: