What's your current ringtone?

Looking for a little inspiration, I’ve had the Yoda “message from darkside” for texts a while and recently changed that to “Taw I taw a puddy kat” by Tweety :cuckoo:

My ringtone has been star wars cantina for some time now, added the CompareTheMeerkats ringtone for a few select in my address book.

So was wondering what interesting things people have as ringtones?

DT.

Mine is simply the first 1 minute of Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Hello, is there anybody in there ? just nod if you can hear me … etc :smiley:

Portal theme… still :rolleyes:

incoming: baby laughing
text: whistle TAXI!

N70

Text is just some standard nokia thing, my ringtone is the song from the cadburys eyebrow advert.

Ringtone is - Invaders Must Die - Prodigy

Message tone is the start of Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (the jingle bit). It alternates between that, the line from Where Eagles Dare (Broadsword calling Danny boy) or the line from Black Hawk Down (We have a blackhawk down, we have a blackhawk down)

Mine is a P.A announcement “Would the hardest working employee please come to the phone immediately!”

Cheers Tony

[QUOTE=AGD;441470]Mine is a P.A announcement “Would the hardest working employee please come to the phone immediately!”

Cheers Tony[/QUOTE]

now that I can see the appeal of !!!

DT.

My phone doesn’t let me download anything to it, so I have it on one of the built in ones.

the tune from the ford fiesta advert.

[QUOTE=wolram;441453]Mine is simply the first 1 minute of Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Hello, is there anybody in there ? just nod if you can hear me … etc :D[/QUOTE]

I used to have that as mine on my old phone :smiley:

On this phone, call ringtone is The Killers - Human and text is a cut of Planet Funk - Chase the Sun.

For a ringtone its the Nokia Explosion (sounds like the battery is dying).
For texts its the Roadrunner meepmeep

for me its

Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against (the kick ass solo 3/4 of the way through

Txt is the starting part of #1 - Tinchy Strider Ft. N-Dubz

[QUOTE=wolram;441453]Mine is simply the first 1 minute of Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Hello, is there anybody in there ? just nod if you can hear me … etc :D[/QUOTE]

sorry for double post but i cant resist

Wolly Has a mobile phone !!! :eek::eek:

Ringtone: Manu Chau : Bongo Bong
Ringtone2: Extract from Tempest by Pendulum “I know I could help you, but…” Reserved for people that phone me rather than think for them selves.

For text i have a ships bell, for Kristine i have a dog bark( qause she yells at me :wink: ) , for work i have an alarm from a ww2 destroyer and all other who call a duck quack (most calls are just anoying)

Ringtone: The View - Superstar Tradesman

oh my jesus, where did you get the captain caveman from, i remember watching that when i was a young lad

You still are a young lad…

sniggers in Scunny :lol: