Which Custard ?

Which Do You prefer :scared:

Damn no selection for none! I love them all and can’t have any of them anymore.

Don’t like custard mate … never did, horrible yellow sti…

remembers where he is, slaps himself in face with jellied eels …

:woot: Ambrosia mate, super stuff, thick and creamy, great texture … luuuurve it … bathe in it, shave with it, even got married in it, just can’t get enough of it :worship:

phew … me wonders if anyone noticed …
:flip:

My wife loves the skin :puke: If only I new before hand :chuckle:

Where’s the ‘Don’t care so long as it is so thick the spoon will stand by itself’ option?

If it can be licked off… its good.

Originally posted by Alta Rica
Where’s the ‘Don’t care so long as it is so thick the spoon will stand by itself’ option?

Damn, should have known I needed that option :doh: :wall:

And which Mod added the last option ??? :lol:

Originally posted by TechnoKitty
If it can be licked off… its good.

me is now thinking of fitting those removable film things to the monitor … like the racing drivers have on their helmets (mincer :nono: ) … seems a much neater idea just to rip the coffee covered one off each time instead of going for a cloth :smiley:

Also, they do pink custard don’t they ?? Don’t they??

If they don’t, they should!

Originally posted by TechnoKitty
[B]Also, they do pink custard don’t they ?? Don’t they??

If they don’t, they should! [/B]

Tubby Tustard :lol:

Teletubbies have a lot to answer for :uhh:

Don’t care so long as it is so thick the spoon will stand by itself

Who you calling thick? :cry:

I can normally stand by myself fine, thankyou! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back to the contents of the thread, I was once involved in a real life custard poll!! I was walking down the high street, doing me shopping, when a woman with a clipboard asked me if a wanted to go and taste some custard! they plied me with several varieties (not saying which was which, obviously) and asked me to rate out of ten each one, in areas of flavour, colour, and consistency. I was only too happy to gorge myself on her yummy custard!!! :smiley:

So you see, those custard manufacturers put more effort into our favorite yellow goop than you might imagine!!!

Is Birds Instant that powder in a tin?

If so - that ones the second best…

After Mrs Repo’s home made from scratch stuff :smiley: YUM!

don’t care which as long as it’s thick and edible :chuckle: and no one made custard the way me old granma did.

Curly