Who stole Saturday??

OK, so Friday night I kinda remember, started at the Vodka bar and then carried on to other pubs. I can vaguely remember winning £3 out the quiz machine and it not paying out.

Saturday, well that’s just gone. I think I saw about 2hours total, and unfortunately that involved Dale Winton and the flipping lottery thing.

Friday though, that was a top night out for a bit of a sendoff for jHorner who is moving over the next couple of months, for a new job.

All the best in your new job mate, and I’m pretty sure my liver will be pleased that another one of the now legendary vodka nights will be some way off :lol:

:tiphat:

DT.

You can’t remember saturday? or you weren’t conscious? :wink:

I wish somebody stole the part of Saturday where I agreed to go into TK Maxx.

If there is ever a hunting season for Pikeys I know where to start.

I took the easy option and stayed in bed all day, apart from attempting to be awake and my brain melting watching Dale Winton.

I’m struggling to recall some parts, pretty much everything after the quiz machine incident. I think autopilot did quite well to get me home with nothing missing for once, apart from a large wodge of cash :lol:

DT.

you TPR,s are about a crazy lot!!

be careful you campers, it’s infectious :smiley:

DT.

If you think that’s bad, man you should see some of the other daft things we have done

This a great team to be a part of …VERY glad (speaking for myself) to have come here

Hah, stick and stones, TPR will have SPUD GUNS

…and fuel???

If Methane can be considered fuel , we’ll have plenty :slight_smile:

We will force-feed Placidsheep with Satans Blood, and unleash him on an enemy city.

We dont use conventional warfare, we go for GENOCIDE!!! :wink:

Im game… but remember that any land I am unleashed on will become unuseable for the next 5million years… remember McDonalds… I wonder if its still there… :kickbum::trophy::trophy::trophy:

There was a weekend?

Wouldn’t know…worked 30 hours :o

Actually, it has been demolished Placid. lol

[QUOTE=Walter O’Reilly;448794]We will force-feed Placidsheep with Satans Blood, and unleash him on an enemy city.

We dont use conventional warfare, we go for GENOCIDE!!! ;-)[/QUOTE]

the Satan’s blood still around :devil:

I hear that is childs play these days.