Woohoo....

Hopefully a 32gb cheapo HP touchpad heading my way…

Oooooh - friend of mine is after a pad… let me know how you get on with it! :thumbsup:

Will be looking to put Android on it if it turns up

title would suggest it may be a site pricing error ?

How did you get on ?

DT.

i take it these are the ones that are about 2 months old tech and hugely reduced as hp have decided to discontinue?

yup…

Not had an update on the order yet, still hoping to get one.

woodoo, got me a 32gb touchpad for 115 nickeroonies. Now where is the forum for putting android on it :slight_smile:

ps. Posted from the touchpad

Nice one Scream. Let us know how it performs. Would be interesting to know. :nod:

I’m surprised you had time to post that, what with 115 ladies chasing you wanting their nickers back…

I know there are forums out there on exactly how to dump Android on it. One of the guys I work with did something similar, and I know he Googled it.

yeah, the one I’ve beenpointed at is on the XDA forums and that seem to be quite comprehensive. When I get a moment to spare over doing work crap then I’ll try sticking it on.

so far things seem to be going well with everything seeming to be very fast and responsive. Overall I’m quite impressed, even more so that I got it for 115 quid.

So, who would like to offer to buy it off me for some extortionate amount of money then :wink:

I got a 16Gb job :slight_smile: chuffed with the buy :slight_smile:

Waiting on CyanogenMod to get android running properly before wiping the thing :slight_smile:

Scream have you managed to install Android yet? installed it on mine on the weekend… Eventhough its still in Alpha stage it runs really well :slight_smile:

not as yet, been busy at work with stuff, will do it in the next couple of weeks.

Did you overclock you CPU at all?

Not at all… didn’t find any need to overclock… it runs great at stock :slight_smile: either with WebOS or Android… There was a recent WebOS update that made the device run that little bit faster :slight_smile: