Wow. A Decade.

Hard to believe December will mark the tenth anniversary of my joining TPR. Though I haven’t been continuously folding during that time (unless you count that phantom machine that drops a WU for OHS from time to time), I’m still amazed it’s been that long.

Happy TPR Birthday Fadamor :smiley:

I’m considering dumping in a few folding units, office is filling with test machines for Windows8 for various application and domain setup tests. Just need the temps to drop a bit.

DT.

Belated Happy Anniversary to you, too, Doubletop! You made the big “one-oh” last month, I see. Conga-Rats! :cheers:

I noticed when I posted, had a little reflective moment and then went back to work which is a sign of the times really :frowning:

Happy TPR birthdays guys! We’ve been at it a long time havent we!!

Butuz

Think about just how much data has been crunched in that time… the mind wobbles! Happy TPR Birthday Fadamor!!

Happy TPR borthday youngsters.

11 years soon for myself;)

Forgot my 10th Birthday last month too. :slight_smile:

Looks like I’ll be hitting 10 mil on Tuesday or Wednesday. :driving: I like the symmetry of 10,000,000 points on the tenth anniversary. :cheers:

DON! 10 mil on Tuesday. Me like!
:whip:

As a member of Picard Folding team I would like to add my congratulations. Up to 3 million myself now and got good advice here when I returned to folding after a long absence. When our own forums were down this was my first port of call for advice :slight_smile:

Heh. 10 years to get my first 10 million points, and 1.25 years to get to my second 10 million points. Got to love hardware upgrades! :smiley:

:lol: The times they are a changing as Bob Dylan would say :smiley:

As the opportunities for stomping teammates is waning, my next milestone is to get below user rank 3,000. :driving:

Hmmm. New interim goal: User Rank 2,500 :driving:

Onwards and upwards :slight_smile:

Only 18 months to stomp me Fadamor, less if you up your output - another GPU should do it.