Yay!

Moved house. Nice house. It’s been left a bit grubby and there’s stuff been left here I’ll look at tomorrow (two PC systems…wonder if they work…:p) and a working sounds system.

Needs some work, like the bath leaks into the kitchen slightly :sigh:

Wanted to browse the web. Load the network. No wireless networks about :frowning: On the off chance plugged the Virgin Media modem into the cable already here and fantastic, internet :smiley: Not supposed to be online here until Thursday…

cool
hope its what you wanted

Best wishes for your new home. (I hate plumbing… its the pits)

lucky so and so, what speed is your internet

[QUOTE=drezha;380632]Moved house. Nice house. It’s been left a bit grubby and there’s stuff been left here I’ll look at tomorrow (two PC systems…wonder if they work…:p) and a working sounds system.

Needs some work, like the bath leaks into the kitchen slightly :sigh:

Wanted to browse the web. Load the network. No wireless networks about :frowning: On the off chance plugged the Virgin Media modem into the cable already here and fantastic, internet :smiley: Not supposed to be online here until Thursday…[/QUOTE]

Lucky, when we moved it took 3 days to get the internet working, spent best part of 3hrs on to support to try and force them to register the modem

Finally got the web sorted again. Turns out that night was a one off. :frowning:

Anyhow, all sorted now. Bathroom all done as well.:slight_smile: