16th July 2003 - an sad day in history

Last night must go down as been a very sad day for TeamOcUk and forums on the Darkside…

Is the Dictator over there is fighting a last stand (there are similarities to Iraq by the look of if)

We should not be gloating about the matter, instead we should be praying for those oppressed under his regime who haven’t the courage to stand up and say “These are our Forums!”

There is probably little you can do without eliciting harsh words to be thrown. The best approach is to let things stabilize and quiet down both there and here. I don’t cheer what has gone on. On the contrary, the acrimony has been harmful to everyone. Just take a look at the huge threads in TPR on the subject. This is a distraction for all of us.

:nod: Thats why I posted the thread…

I don’t cheer what has gone on over there as well… That is why I have said it was a sad day…

Balrogs thread over there started off as a simple resignation… To which :vader: took exception to… Then it exploded!

Now is the time to let things cool down… And lets get on with the business of crunching together… As a team

I have been made to feel very welcome here and hope my stay is a fruitful one for both myself and TPR

Originally posted by TheFiend(TPR)
[BI have been made to feel very welcome here and hope my stay is a fruitful one for both myself and TPR [/B]

Welcome Thefiend. :wave:

we welcome anyone with that much custard mate! :wink:

Although I found the whole affair very entertaining last night, in the cold light of morning I recognise the damage which has been done. Appologies to all, I never meant to cause this. I appear to have been the unfortunate catalyst for something far bigger than the resignation of a single member.

Promise to behave myself here on pain of withdrawl of Ambrosia and gimp suit rights. :eek: :wink:

Originally posted by The Balrog
[B]Although I found the whole affair very entertaining last night, in the cold light of morning I recognise the damage which has been done. Appologies to all, I never meant to cause this. I appear to have been the unfortunate catalyst for something far bigger than the resignation of a single member.

Promise to behave myself here on pain of withdrawl of Ambrosia and gimp suit rights. :eek: :wink: [/B]

Don’t worry Balrog, you did nothing wrong IMO and know one gets in trouble around here, it’s more or less self moderating :slight_smile:

Yup… PG13 rated (I think the saying goes) but other than that there are no restrictions :smiley:

I mean just look at some of the posts Dale makes :wink:

:chuckle:

Originally posted by The Balrog
[B]Although I found the whole affair very entertaining last night, in the cold light of morning I recognise the damage which has been done. Appologies to all, I never meant to cause this. I appear to have been the unfortunate catalyst for something far bigger than the resignation of a single member.

Promise to behave myself here on pain of withdrawl of Ambrosia and gimp suit rights. :eek: :wink: [/B]

Wasn’t your fault at all, and you didn’t cause it. It has been waiting to happen for a good while now. Don’t blame yourself matey.

It was just a matter of time until the “blue touch paper” was lit. I came within a millimetre of leaving myself last night, and I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do.

Hopefully we can now all get on crunching for our respective teams, and the best of luck to you here. It’s been good fun duelling with you :slight_smile:

Originally posted by taliesyn
[B]

I came within a millimetre of leaving myself last night, and I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do.

[/B]

:worm: :Pimp: :slight_smile: leg pulling again

Originally posted by M@tt
:worm: :Pimp: :slight_smile: leg pulling again

:smackbum: :haddock: :smiley:

:Pimp: :deal:

It was just a matter of time until the “blue touch paper” was lit. I came within a millimetre of leaving myself last night, and I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do.

I Know what you mean, I suprised myself today but I have done the right thing. I would not like to do anything to upset the people of that team, so little said and a quiet exit, after all there are some very nice helpfull people over there.

The one thing to be sure of is that what ever you do m8’y , you do it for your reasons only.

Originally posted by Dezyboy
[B]I Know what you mean, I suprised myself today but I have done the right thing. I would not like to do anything to upset the people of that team, so little said and a quiet exit, after all there are some very nice helpfull people over there.

The one thing to be sure of is that what ever you do m8’y , you do it for your reasons only. [/B]

You can be guaranteed of that Dezy. You know my e-mail address if you ever want a chat or some hosting matey.

[B]I came within a millimetre of leaving myself last night, and I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do.

[/B]

On a less serious note, which of these blokes is you Sir? I just want to get it right when you do join up over here for the rogues gallery! get yer arse in here NOW!

and I promise to stop picking on you when you join. NOT

:haha: :haha: :haha:

That is the best one yet!

Eh? What happened?

Ahh well, they say the womble is always the last to know! :wink:

ROFLMAO @ MAOJC

… great to see you enjoying your “enforced vacation” matey :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Repo
I mean just look at some of the posts Dale makes :wink:
:chuckle:

:haha:

Oh and Taliesyn :Pimp: :deal:

I’m still not entirely sure what I’m going to do.

you know what to do my good chap :wink:

JOIN US :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: